Wanna know your I.Q.?

Barada

Saboteur
Check this out. It's a scientific evaluation of your IQ. There are other tests on the site, but this one is by far the best one. Let's see how smart us Bothans really are!

I scored a 135, with the following comments made about my results.

We also compared your answers with others who have taken the test, and according to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is Visual Mathematician.

This means you are gifted at spotting patterns — both in pictures and in numbers. These talents combined with your overall high intelligence make you good at understanding the big picture, which is why people trust your instincts and turn to you for direction — especially in the workplace.

There is also a comparison page that shows how you compare to some of the smartest people in history. I particularly like this quote from there:

A normal intelligence quotient (IQ) ranges from 85 to 115 (According to the Stanford-Binet scale). Only approximately 1% of the people in the world have an IQ of 135 or over.

I think I can live with being in the top 1% in the world! :D

Barada

Zepp

Interstellar Buccaneer
Congratulations, Zepp!
Your IQ score is 144

This number is the result of a formula based on how many questions you answered correctly on Emode's Ultimate IQ test. Your IQ score is scientifically accurate; to read more about the science behind our IQ test, click here.

During the test, you answered four different types of questions — mathematical, visual-spatial, linguistic and logical. We analyzed how you did on each of those questions which reveals how your brain uniquely works.

We also compared your answers with others who have taken the test. According to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is a Visionary Philosopher.

This means you are highly intelligent and have a powerful mix of skills and insight that can be applied in a variety of different ways. Like Plato, your exceptional math and verbal skills make you very adept at explaining things to others — and at anticipating and predicting patterns. And that's just some of what we know about you from your IQ results.

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
Congratulations, Boru
Your IQ score is 142

During the test, you answered four different types of questions — mathematical, visual-spatial, linguistic and logical. We analyzed how you did on each of those questions which reveals how your brain uniquely works.

We also compared your answers with others who have taken the test. According to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is a Visionary Philosopher.

This means you are highly intelligent and have a powerful mix of skills and insight that can be applied in a variety of different ways. Like Plato, your exceptional math and verbal skills make you very adept at explaining things to others — and at anticipating and predicting patterns. And that's just some of what we know about you from your IQ results.

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
Awww I'm a dummy. :p

Your IQ score is 131

This number is the result of a formula based on how many questions you answered correctly on Emode's Ultimate IQ test. Your IQ score is scientifically accurate; to read more about the science behind our IQ test, click here.
During the test, you answered four different types of questions — mathematical, visual-spatial, linguistic and logical. We analyzed how you did on those questions, which reveals the way your brain uniquely works.
We also compared your answers with others who have taken the test, and according to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is an Insightful Linguist.

This means you are highly intelligent and have the natural fluency of a writer and the visual and spatial strengths of an artist. Those skills contribute to your creative and expressive mind.

Yoda Man

New Recruit
I feel dumb

Congratulations, Yoda!
Your IQ score is 124

We also compared your answers with others who have taken the test, and according to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is Visual Mathematician.

This means you are gifted at spotting patterns — both in pictures and in numbers. These talents combined with your overall high intelligence make you good at understanding the big picture, which is why people trust your instincts and turn to you for direction — especially in the workplace. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
I'm probably the smartest out of all of you ... I wasn't dumb enough to give them my email so they could keep spamming me. ;)

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
I gave them an enail address that doesn't exist (and copied the results off screen) :D :cool:

Maybe I'm dumber than anyone......dunno how Zepp pasted in the whole result.....I tried that and it exceeded the 1000 character limit so I deleted one of the standard paragraphs.

Was it some kind of mind trick? Zepp, can you get a quart in a pint pot too ?? :D

Zepp

Interstellar Buccaneer
if you understood the physics of the TARDIS (Time and relative dimensions in space) then you would understand how I did it...

but what do you mean by a 1000 character limit... do you have like a really small cipboard or something?

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
I'm not 100% sure about this one, but some message boards have a limit on the size of the messages posted. Bothan Spy does seem to have a ridiculously smal limit on Private Messages though. :(

I did use a fake name, but didn't try a fake email since they said they were sending the results there and nothing about it being shown on-screen. I'll have to answer all those questions again now.

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
Maybe the 1000 character limit only applies to private messages, not posts. I thought it applied to both.

THere's a 'check message length' button at the bottom of the reply window which tells you how many characters you have used. This told me something like 1038, so I got rid of a paragraph. Maybe I'm just misunderstanding the limits (or space and time has indeed warped :D )

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Your IQ score is 133

We also compared your answers with others who have taken the test. According to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is a Word Warrior.

This means you have exceptional verbal skills. You can easily make sense of complex issues and take an unusually creative approach to solving problems. Your strengths also make you a visionary. Even without trying you're able to come up with lots of new and creative ideas. And that's just a small part of what we know about you from your test results.

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
Seems like we have quite a few Visionary Philosophers :dance:

At this rate we might eventually outnumber the Ewoks :D

CoruscantCosta

Ewok Cheif
Ewox have HiQs.

:)

NEVER WILL YOU OUTNUMBER US.

I did all 40 questions and my computer did that random restart thing.

so I lost all my info....but....I can tell you this

My IQ is 460:rolleyes: