Vulger Smiles?!?

richkulach

New Recruit
Hey there Borsk. Great work on all the Smiles, but I have a question for you.

Is it just me, or does this smile :wave: give everybody the finger?

I was flipping through them, and BAMB! Nothing wrong with it. Just thought it was funny.

Richkulach

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
hmm...interesting. I think he's just waving. Now, I have seem some smilies out there that are *blatently* giving the finger and this isn't anywhere near that.

I don't know, does anyone else think this smilie ( :wave: ) is giving the finger or just waving at you? I'd like to keep the site as clean as possible, but I think I need a 2nd opinion on this one.

By the way, these smilies have all been made by various other people (although I did doctor quite a few of them). They're public domain AFAIK, so don't give me too much credit on them. :laugh:

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
I always thought that he was just waving, but now that you mention it...................

I think it's ok

Dark Jedi

Banned
He's waving with two fingers togaether and the other two down thumb clenched as well, that's how I always wave, if tha made no sence to you imagine giving a peace sign but the two fingers an together and your hand is waving...:wave: see! to fingers together and the others down...