Vintage 12" Leia - Help Needed

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
I recently purchasesd a Vintage 12" Leia of eBay, which is in pretty nice shape, but missing all accessories other than her dress. Since I can't really afford to buy parts right now, I'm hoping to rig a quick fix. ;)

I'm looking for a flat scan of her belt, so I could print a paper replacement one. Can anyone help me?

Did she origianlly have socks?

Any help would be appreciated. I've already tried ArtoosNews Visual Guides, but they've failed me this time.

Barada

Saboteur
Can't help you with the scan unless I can convince my sister to let me have hers, but I can help naming the accessories.

There were shoes, stockings, the dress, a belt, a brush, a comb, and two elastics for styling the hair. I'm also pretty sure there was an instruction manual for styling the hair in different ways, but don't quote me on that one.

Hope that helps a little.

Good luck,

Barada

Yoda Man

New Recruit
Here's a picture of ways to style the hair, although you probably don't care.

Attachments

• c4_1.jpeg
    c4_1.jpeg
    20.2 KB · Views: 300

Yoda Man

New Recruit
Here's a good picture of her belt and her stockings.

Attachments

• princessleia1.jpeg
    princessleia1.jpeg
    118.7 KB · Views: 298

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Many thanks fo the info my fellow spies.

Now, Barada.....what do I have to do to get your sister to take off that belt? :looking:

Barada

Saboteur
Well, Skellington, you can start by coming up here and knocking out her useless husband and winning her heart ;)

She won't let me anywhere near it, because she knows I'd possess it instantly if I did (not Child's Play type possession, although that would be cool too). I'll see what I can do, but no promises.

Barada