Update On Kotobukiya's Red Clone Trooper

Ishi Tib

New Recruit
attachment.php

«
Our loyal reader Lone Clone, the person who provided us with the picture of the Red Clone Commander and Kotobukiya kits, updates on the Red Clone Trooper and points us out to another Clone Commander. This is a yellow one . Lone Clone writes:
«
I was looking over the Kotobukiya site and came across this picture. It is a Yellow commander and will be released at the end of Decemeber or Early January. One note, I have checked around about the red Clone Trooper. I asked someone about the TRU limited qty as to 1000 pcs. I can't get a definite answer as to it being a valid answer, but many have said since TRU is distributing it, it maybe more than 1000pcs. As for the yellow Commander, it is limited to 1000pcs per Kotobukiya's website and will be 7800yen. It looks cool and would be cool to have all the colored clones, but the cost is surely to kill that.

Lone Clone

«
Thanks for the update LC. Well, seems as the red Commander won't be as exclusive as we thought it would be and that instead the yellow commander will be. The picture is courtesy of Kotobukiya Ltd

Attachments

• yellow commander front page.jpg
    yellow commander front page.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 614