Upcoming Shows

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
446e0771372cf9.jpg

From Dallas to Germany, there are several opportunities to meet Barrie Holland and Lightning Bear coming up.

On October 20th and 21st, Barrie will be heading down Deep in the Heart of Texas to appear at the Dallas Sci-Fi Expo.

You can also catch them at Darksidecon (Oberhausen, Germany) on November 2nd, 3rd and 4th. UPDATE: Darksidecon has been cancelled

Unfortunately, Lightning Bear won't be making the trip to Dallas, but I'm sure there are more shows to come. Stay tuned, we'll keep you updated.

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
It would be great to meet our illustrious (and very friendly) interviewees again. Sadly Dallas is a little too far right now and with no time off available, Germany might be a bit tricky too unfortunately.

If anyone gets to either of these, please send a big 'hi' from me.

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Darksidecon has been cancelled. Not sure of the details but follow the link in the first post for more info.

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
From what I can make out from that Darksidecon link, reading between the lines a bit, it would appear that some kind of disagreement took place between the organisers of DSC and another event planned for the same place and time.

Whatever the true reason behind the cancellation, its a pretty low blow for anyone who has planned to journey there. At this extremely late stage its highly likely that a lot of people will lose out on airfares, hotel expenses and the like.

Very late cancellation and most likely the last we'll ever hear of Darksidecon. Can't see very many people scrambling to go if they ever resurrect it.