uncut foil-etched ROTS chase card sheet

Nightwing

New Recruit
Re: C3 Collector Cards (21)

does any one have the uncut foil-etched ROTS chase card sheet that was available at C3?

Nightwing

New Recruit
Re: C3 Collector Cards (21)

1a_1_b.JPG

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
unless i'm missing something, this doens't have anything to do with alf's trade list, so i split the thread and moved it to misc collectibles. if this needs to go back into the "trade" section, lmk.

Nightwing

New Recruit
AmShak said:
unless i'm missing something, this doens't have anything to do with alf's trade list, so i split the thread and moved it to misc collectibles. if this needs to go back into the "trade" section, lmk.
I was just wondering if anyone picked it up from the show, and alf's thread was a link

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
I didn't see it at the Topps stand. I was there getting the free handout P Cards all the time and didn't see it elsewhere either......

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Nightwing said:
I was just wondering if anyone picked it up from the show, and alf's thread was a link

that's fine, it just seemed to me that it deserved it's own thread since it had become the topic.

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Darth Aussie said:
I didn't see it at the Topps stand. I was there getting the free handout P Cards all the time and didn't see it elsewhere either......

i'm sure they were gone in the first 15 mins .... before any of us could get in the building.