Ultra Ewok w/ Glider

Barada

Saboteur
84782_sm.jpg

Here's the first pic of the unannounced but rumored Ewok with Glider. The Ewok looks pretty good, even though the Glider looks like a slightly modified vintage one. This will supposedly be released along with an Ewok with Catapult. Also, look for pictures of the newly announced Unleashed Bossk in Issue #74 of the Star Wars Insider.

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Very nice looking, especially the ewok. The "slight modifications" appear to be the harness and rocks. As best I can tell the glider itself is identical to the (excellently sculpted) vintage, although it's upside down in the photo.:p

Barada

Saboteur
84782_lg.jpg

I've edited the post as it has now been officially confirmed by Hasbro.

Read the news article here.

Ewok with Attack Glider
The Ewoks are sentient furred bipeds native to the moon of Endor. They cautiously accept into their tribe the Rebel heroes Princess Leia, Luke Skywalker and Han Solo, who have come to Endor on a crucial mission against the Empire. The Ewoks join forces with the Rebels and help them in the ground battle to destroy the shield generator that is protecting the Empire’s second Death Star in orbit above the moon. The Ewoks use their primitive weapons and hang gliders to fell stormtroopers and attack scout walkers, helping to pave the way to victory at the Battle of Endor. Ewok includes an attack Glider, Spear, and Rock bombs.

CoruscantCosta

Ewok Cheif
Ive got some plans for building a life sized replica of this contraption...

viva viva......

Looks like an interesting toy.........too bad I dont collect anymore:(