Two more gentle Giant products on the horizon

Nightwing

New Recruit
Dunno if this has been reprted yet or not…

I got my April PREVIEWS today and found two items of interest that people might like to know about, one definitely caught my attention!

Amshak made a thread this week about the Luke and stormtrooper busts coming out soon. Bossk can be added to that list. As someone whose interest in these is growing with each bust that I get(I own Grand Moff Tarkin, Biker Scout, will possibly buy Zam Wessell this month, and Luke is a must buy, as is Bossk), this is great news, and the bust looks fantastic

Then there is the Clone Wars Maquette. Not my cup of tea, never did like the animated style, but still looks good.

The details for these read as follows(with all the jargon about what the Clone wars are about, and who Bossk is.

As seen on Cartoon Network! The story of the fall of the Republic and the rise of the Empire continues to unfold in the Cartoon Network’s Star wars: The Clone Wars micro-series, created by Samurai Jack’s Genndy Tartakovsky!...Chief amongst the Republic’s defenders is Yoda, general of the great clone Army and a powerful Jedi master.

This maquette depicts Yoda as he appears in the Cartoon Network series, as designed by Tartakovsky and sculpted by Gentle Giant . standing 3 1/2" tall, this hand-painted maquette is just like the models used by the animators working on the series.

Price: $50

Bossk: On sale July 28, 6" tall, fully painted, limited to 5,000 statues.

Price: $45

Attachments

• bossk.jpg
    bossk.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 243
  • clone.jpg
    clone.jpg
    163.7 KB · Views: 234
  • yoda.jpg
    yoda.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 225

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
The latest insider had an article on gentle giant studios that you might like to read. The scans are pretty big so i didn't include them here but added them in another thread *here*

here is another image of bossk

041204.giants6.jpg