Tusken Raider And Qui-gon Errors

Ishi Tib

New Recruit
More errors. What's new?

The never ending world of Saga errors and variants has yet given birth to two more new production mishaps. This time around we'd like to share pictures with you of a Tusken Raider with child where the child has officially turn his back on his own Mom; he has been placed backwards in his tray. Also, in a different card, another Sandperson Mom holds in her hands a Gaderffi stick a little bit more curved than usual. Check out as well a new Qui-Gon Jinn packaging error where his hands are ready to hold his weapon of choice but nothing is there ... Where did his lightsaber hilt go? It's a mystery only you or Scooby Doo can solve by taking a look at the pictures. Enjoy!

Ishi Tib

New Recruit
Tusken child: "Leave me alone, Mom!"

Attachments

• attack of the clones variation2222222222222 tusken raider.jpg
    attack of the clones variation2222222222222 tusken raider.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 393

Ishi Tib

New Recruit
Qui-Gon: "Scooby Doo, where are you?"

Attachments

• attack of the clones variation qui-gon jinn.jpg
    attack of the clones variation qui-gon jinn.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 389

CoruscantCosta

Ewok Cheif
Another Tusken Variation

I looked in a local Wal-Mart and I saw a Tusken Raider in which the child was facing forward but was slightly tilted sideways.

Ishi Tib

New Recruit
Yup, I know exactly the packaging error you are talking about as I have seen it more than once.

With Hasbro's quality control department being so "out of it" seems the Saga line will be the one with most errors and variants ever.

What called my attention about the one in my pictures was the fact the child is 95% turned around and his back is almost facing forward toward the front of the blister.

Let us know what other interesting errors you find
Be well

CoruscantCosta

Ewok Cheif
No Scenery Variation

I found two more Tusken Variations in which there is no scenery in the backdrop and also have slightly different card colors. I will try to post some pictures later.

Ishi Tib

New Recruit
Either one will be fine. Can you post pictures, though?

It would be interesting seeing what they look like before going with a trade.

As far as what I'm offering, tell me what you need and I'll see if I have it or get it for you. Thanks