Top 25 Fans Choice Nominees Announced

Barada

Saboteur
Here are the top 25 choices for the next Fan's Choice figure, courtesy of Toy Fare magazine.

1. Anakin Solo
2. Bastila Shan
3. Clone Commander
4. Commander Neyo
5. Corran Horn
6. Darth Malak
7. Darth Maul
8. Darth Nihilus
9. Darth Revan
10. Exar Kun
11. Hermi Odle
12. HK-47
13. Jacen Solo
14. Jaina Solo
15. Kir Kanos
16. Kyle Katarn (Jedi)
17. Luke Skywalker (ROTJ)
18. Mara Jade Skywalker
19. Nom Anor
20. Padme Amidala (snowsuit)
21. Padme Amidala (AOTC black dress)
22. Padme Amidala (ROTS funeral)
23. Quinlan Vos
24. Willrow Hood (Ice Cream Maker Man)
25. Yarna D'al Gargan (6-breasted dancer)

EU lovers can rejoice - 18 of the 25 are non-movie characters.

Barada

Barada

Saboteur
I cannot believe that movie figures account for only 7 of the top 25.

With any luck, those EU-lovers will all cancel each other out, and we'll finally have a Yarna d'al Gargan!

GO YARNA!!!

Barada

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
I dont think I'm likely to be interested in any of those. Maybe I'm alone on this, but I'd pass on almost every one of those, with the possible exception of Maul.

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
my vote would be for Yarna d'al Gargan because it would seem that she would be the least likely to get made not including the EU characters, which they can keep.

IG-PPO

Sith Hamsters Handler
Well, I also thinking to vote for Gargan. I would also like any of the Solo kids or Nom Anor.

mynock11

Sith Medic
A real good sculpt of Maul would be awsome but i would like to see a figure done of anakin solo during the new jedi order books.. maybe some vong characters other than nom anor also would be cool. just wishful thinking.

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
I'd like all of those, except for maul, and ROTJ Luke. :p They've done some awesome mauls already....and bunch of mediocre ones too. Enough is enough. And they've already done cool Jedi Lukes.

I'm not too familiar with the Video game KOTOR characters...but i'd like to be :p

I'd take Jaina of the Solo kids, but I'd like all three...why do just one?

I guess Quinlan, Hermi, and Yarna make my top 3. I'd prefer completely new characters over new costumes for existing characters.

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
main stream charatcters should NOT be part of the fan choice poll. the luke's, the maul's and the padme's will get made at some point. i'm good with the existing katarn and Mare .... seems to me, with all those eu characters, they should do another mini eu line....

anyway, i'm not sure how i missed this one the first time around, but i would like to change my vote..... to Hermi Odle. this would be a figure similar to ephant mon and like ephant mon, this is the only way we would get him. i would not be disapointed with yarna, but hermi get's my vote.
017.jpg

mynock11

Sith Medic
Amshak wrote : anyway, i'm not sure how i missed this one the first time around, but i would like to change my vote..... to Hermi Odle. this would be a figure similar to ephant mon and like ephant mon, this is the only way we would get him. i would not be disapointed with yarna, but hermi get's my vote.

I had no idea who these characters were or even what they looked like thanks for the pic amshak.

Barada

Saboteur
Darth Aussie said:
Amazing for Quinlan Vos to be such a popular character and yet so far down the list.......

That could be because the list is in alphabetical order. ;)

Barada

Jedi Freezeman

Infiltrator
Yoda Man said:
I want a snowsuit bunny Padme!
But would this be a Clone Wars cartoon figure or basic line?

Solo kids, can't just have one... Maybe the next Starwars.com exclusive after the Lucas Family Collection?

Corran Horn
Darth Maul - had enough unless they came up witha super-deluxe model.
Hermi Odle- Like it's been said, probably won't happen otherwise.
Mara Jade Skywalker - I'd like a better Mara, but then again- I'd like something completely new.
Willrow Hood (Ice Cream Maker Man) - Who the heck is this????
Yarna D'al Gargan (6-breasted dancer) - just because Jabba's court just isn't the same without her.

My vote lies with Corran or Hermi.

Perhaps the live action show (if/when it happens) will involve some of the EU characters and prompt some new figures?

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Jedi Freezeman said:
Willrow Hood (Ice Cream Maker Man) - Who the heck is this?????
i have NO idea why this guy has a following AND why he even has a name. i would vote for him over some rehashed fig.... actually, i just don't think i would vote.

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
As someone who has paid no attention whatsoever to EU (and quite possibly never will), I have no idea who or what most of the nominations are.

As a SW game player, I'd be happier to see something like the droid magna guard on the list or a super articulated Dark Trooper. Probably never happen, but whatever they pick in the end, it'd be better than yet another re-hashed figure I suppose.

Stevetrooper

Galactic Groundpounder
I think i'll vote for Yarna. She was amusing and, other than the six breasts, was one of such a few (almost) human females in the original trilogy. Which is the same reason why i'd like to see that Echo Base lady made. You know, the one that gives the command to fire the Ion Cannon? what's her name again? Didn't seem to make the list though. (also, the only Luke and Leia versions that never got made was the medical frigate scene at the end of Empire. Kind of boring, I guess, but it would make their costume versions complete.)