Tin sets at Walmart.....ships at Target

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
This past week the Classic Trilogy tin sets arrived at Walmart. No sign yet of the exclusive Cantina Band tin set.

A few weeks ago Target got the exclusive Snowspeeder with Dak and the the Kit Fisto starfighter. Haven't made it in to town to see if they have the exclusive Mace Windu battle pack yet.

The spring-loaded sabers have shown up at Walmart too. Got to play around with one of those back at Halloween. Although they are even bigger than the already huge HAsbro sabers.....the spring-action works amazingly well. Very cool....especially for kids. :)

Barada

Saboteur
Those Cantina tins are overflowing our WalMarts. $30 Canadian, which is about $25 US.

How much are the Shuttles?

Barada

Jedi Freezeman

Infiltrator
STOP! I can't take it any more!!! Way too much at one time.

6+ Collector tins, Exclusive battle packs, Exclusive Snow Speeder, Exclusive Kit Fighter, Exclusive Imperial Shuttles not to mention the Exclusive X-wing, Clone Wars Gunship and AT-AT from the recent past.

Had to get the Shuttle though- like Amshak said- better than the FAO price. Very cool and very big!!

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Is the shuttle the same as the FAO paintjob? From what I've seen online it's identical. I was just wondering. Since I already have one...I'd prefer not having an excuse to get one. :cool: