TIE Bomber Giveaway

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
080103.tie.jpg

Win a SAGA TIE Bomber sponsored by John's Toys.

«You may register for this contest by sending us an e-mail, including your first and last name in the subject line. You may only register once. Duplicate entries will disqualify ALL entries. The winner will be announced in the Espionage Report and you willl have one week to claim their prize.

«
yoda2.gif

Rancisis

Jedi Trainer
Like totally amazing, it's what I always wanted.
To win something that I don't own yet *hint* ;-)

CoruscantCosta

Ewok Cheif
I want to win that so bad. Not as much as R2 though.

I keep checking back on the page to see if i was the winner, to make sure i wasnt hallucinating on my first glance.

CoruscantCosta

Ewok Cheif
Hey Amshak, I was looking in my sent folder, and I saw I accidentally submitted an extra entry at the same time. Delete one, or if you are nice, double my chances. lol. Thanks!!!

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
I'm currently out of town at the moment and will be through this week and into the next. this one will have to last until i can get back home, select a winner and set up a new giveaway.

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
How dare you have a real life and go out of town :p

You're supposed to be glued to your moderator position like a dingle-berry to an ewok ;)

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
While dingle-berries could be something found in a galaxy far away, they are in reality a problem for some furry creatures, including ewoks. Unfortunately, ewoks have taken the brunt of the joke for their alleged problem with said dingle-berries.

You see, dingle-berries are best described as bits if ewok-droppings that get stuck in their fur.

But hey, one person's poodoo is another's delicassy ;)

starfox27

New Recruit
Actually, you can find dingle-berries a lil' closer to home, in our own galaxy...our own solar system, they like to hang around ......."Ur-anus"......