This Year's Xmas Swag

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Hi everyone,

I hope everyone is having a great Christmas! Erica and I opened one present each last night when she got home from work, then we watched Meet me in St. Louis. We slept in this morning and opened presents with Bob, our golden retriever. Bob really enjoyed opening presents, and being a "chewer", opened up his own presents.

I got some very nice presents this year, including:

Emperor Palpatine ornament, from my neighbors.
Mark Ecko Star Wars shirt and Nightmare Before Xmas ornament from my parents.
DC Superhero pajamas pants, Coraline and The Graveyard Book novels by Neil Gaiman, and a jumbo sized new mailbox (big enough to fit packages, or autographs without bending them), all from Erica.
I also got a 2004 Skirmish at Carkoon Battle Pack from my Yahoo group secret santa. :) This has been on my need list ever since it came out, so I'm very happy to finally have it!

While we didn't open them on Xmas, Erica and I did go in on a Wii this fall as an early present to ourselves, and last week I picked up a Darth Vader FX saber for $50 from Walmart when they cleared them all out.

After presents we had an early dinner, including glaze spiral ham, sweet potatoes, and green bean caserole. We called up family and talked with them, and took Bob for a walk. I have to work tonight at 10pm, so I'll be taking a nap soon. Anyway, I hope everyone has a great holiday and may the new year be a pleasant one. :)

Warren

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
LOL! I called and chatted with Warren just as he & Erica taking the Ham out of the oven! :D Were having ours on Saturday. ;) Really awesome presents you got, Specially that Mailbox! We have a HUGE one too and it's come in handy lots of time for the 9x12 envelopes. they just lay flat on the bottom! :D

RYAN-J