This Site

pushican

Lightning Bear
Hello All!

I want to say how impressed I am with this site. The more I go though it and read the comments the more I am. It is a great site and everyone seems like very nice people.

I want everyone to know that it is all you (The Fans) that gives us the chance to go and take part in the conventions. It is all of you that has kept Star Wars alive generation after generation.

I know I can speak for my friend Barrie Holland (Lt. Renz), when I say we both wish to thank you for all the support and giving us the ability to come and meet you all at the conventions which we love doing.

Barrie has been in the US for C3 and told me he had a great time meeting all of you. I as yet have not done any shows there, which I hope will change in the future.

Always remember that you the fans hold the keys to who is invited. It is your voice that the organizers listen to. So if the are any of us you want to meet let them know.

If any of you know of any conventions that you would like Barrie or I to attend, please let me know. We will try to arrange to be there.

Thank you again from both of us!!

Lightning Bear

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
I'm glad you like the site. :) I think we pride ourselves on being a frinedly group here. It helps that we're still a fairly small site and everyone wants to have a good time.

I had the opportunity to meet Mr. Holland at C3....he was very pleasant. I didn't have anything to chat about, but it was a pleasure metting him.

I know most of us here would love to attend C4, all things permitting. It'd be great to meet you there. If an opportunity arises where we can make our voices heard, I for one would be glad to put in a request for you.

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
We're not a bad bunch really :p

Very glad you found us and decided to join in. My voice will be added to Skel's no problem at all. It would be great to meet you at C4. I'm hoping to make it there myself, but the future is a strange country sometimes.