There Is More To Collect. 3d Star Pics

Ishi Tib

New Recruit
The Attack of the Clones Frito Lay promotion is already underway and there is quite a nice surprise inside each bag of Cheetos. The promotion titled "Find the hero" will give you the opportunity to collect 10 different 3D star pictures of Attack of the Clones characters. Such pictures are translucent plastic pieces which interlock, creating a puzzle. When a piece is held up to the light a real picture of a Star Wars character can clearly be seen. There are also four different characters which are revealed when all the pieces are put together: Darth Vader, Princess Leia, Anakin as a child and Luke Skywalker. To spice up the promotion, there is a rare Clone Trooper piece to be found which has been randomly inserted in the bags. So there you have it, a cool promotion to chase after. Oh yeah ... don't forget the soap and water after touching the Cheetos, that is unless you don't mind turning orange from head to toes. Check out the big picture!
attachment.php

Attachments

• attack of the clones variation fritolay 2.jpg
    attack of the clones variation fritolay 2.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 795

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
I've been collecting these, so far I have Zam, Jango, clonetrooper, Dooku & Threepio w/ Artoo. And my insides are probably orange by now...lol

Ishi Tib

New Recruit
Orange is the path to the Light side of the Force so.... be it! Wookiee Cookiee. I have also started to notice a slight change of color at the tip of my ears...Oh no! :)
I like that dancing feline Borsk :)

Nightwing

New Recruit
this is so cool- the maximum amount of chips possible-
sw1.jpg

I think I'm gonna just buy mine in one color with a clone trooper chip off ebay