The Parade of Unfortunate Star Wars Costumes

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
They're all pretty funny.

Gotta say I've seen some even funnier ones at times - most notably a bizarre cross between Maul and Jabba.

I think the guy was trying for Maul, but his robust eating skills coupled with a total lack of anything resembling hand-eye co-ordination served to totally spoil the effect. A stunning skill in costume making had also utterly eluded the poor guy........

Watching him spin and twirl a (battered) lightsaber (Maul type. naturally) with all the skill, poise and grace of an injured seal in a rapidly disintegrating costume.....well, what can I say....

Strangely, everyone around kept a straight face, which seemed to encourage him :roflmao:

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
Darth Aussie said:
"injured seal" ....lol

Had to be seen to be beleived. It was an amazing sight, held everyone in an almost hypnotised state, wavering between embarassment, amusement and astonishment at what they sere seeing.

Best parallel I can think of is the "American Idol" show (do you guys get that?). Well, this guy was like the worst entrant in the SW Idol contest.....by miles! So utterly bad in every aspect that you can't help watching.

Just goes to show - self belief is a powerful thing!

Cb2K

New Recruit
those are too funny and I remember seeing most of them at c3 too. glad "I" didn't waste film on them ;)