The Holiday Rush

CoruscantCosta

Ewok Cheif
Apparently due to Christmas and other holidays, all of the Star Wars stuff on the shelves at TRU is either gone or in bad condition. Everybody is throwing figures and boxes looking for what their kid wants for Christmas.

I go into TRU and find the last of the good items. I was bummed out to see they were out of the Republic Gunships. and the Arena Playsets. I leave the store with my bounty hunter buddy Dengar, the three new Action fleets and Kiadimundi but without my 25 dollar gift certificate, an early present from one of my friends as well as another 30 bucks. I'm thinking before I buy more stuff, I should wait until after Christmas. Then everything will be on sale.............unless they are greedy.

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
There will be a big dump on figures after xmas... actually it should start before xmas gets here.

Barada

Saboteur
Why are you upset that at the busiest shopping season of the year, the Gunship and Arena (both having been out now 2 - 3 months) are sold out? They're all gone up here too, and I never got the Arena either, but I know there's always time after Christmas.

Barada

CoruscantCosta

Ewok Cheif
Its just that one week ago, They were in stacks 20 feet above me. all in perfect condition, ready to be bought. Its just im a little bit mad that I didnt get them when I had the chance.