Teebo Revealed!

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
Teebo.jpg

Teebo™
Announcing Teebo, the warrior Ewok that collectors have been asking to see for years. Teebo is one of the leaders of the Ewok tribe that befriended Princess Leia Organa and the Alliance strike team on Endor’s forest moon in Return of the Jedi. Teebo is a new sculpt that is articulated at the head, shoulders, thighs and wrists. He comes with an authentic battle headdress and horn and spear accessory. Teebo’s distinguishing stripes set him apart from the other Ewoks.

Barada

Saboteur
Hey Wookie,

That's because Teebo WAS mean. He is the one who wanted to impale Solo! Teebo is a warrior, and therefore by nature should not be cuddly.

In fact, the Ewoks were a nasty bunch as a whole. Remember, they all wanted to roast and then eat our heroes. Not even their deity 3PO could change their mind. They were willing to disobey their god to settle their hungry tummies?

Maybe they did have a cute factor, but underneath it were a bunch of mean, carnivorous creatures.

Barada

Talon

New Recruit
You know, I was just thinking. We are going to have to pay $6 + for a single Ewok figure. Don't get me wrong I will still buy it, but I would really prefer if it were a 2-pack like in the POTF2 days.
Gotta give Hasbro credit though. They sure know how to get our money!

:evil:

Redleader

New Recruit
Excellent figure. We will near double the the amount of Ewoks we have in the new line in less than a year!

It's embarrasing when 2 almost doubles the number made, but 2 are better than none!