Target Exclusives - DPCI's

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Some of the upcoming Target exclusives are now shipping to stores. If they haven't been put out yet, they can still be pulled from the back room. Also, if you walk up to a price scanner with numbers on it, you can type in the DPCI number and it will tell you if any are in the backroom.

ARC-170 Elite Batallion (2 clones, 2 pilots, 1 R2) $19.99 087-06-0064

ARC-170 Fighter (Clone Wars) $29.99 087-06-0042

AT-RT Assault Batallion (2 AT-RTs, 3 Clones) $29.99 087-06-0343

TIE Bomber $24.99 087-06-0117

All but the AT-RTs are currently available online at Target.com. The AT-RT's go on sale starting this Sunday (12/9/2007) for $24.99. You can buy them now, and take your receipt back during the sale to get a $5 refund.

Target policy is they will refund you the difference on a sale item within 14 days of date of purchase. Now...if you are 15 days from purchase....you are out of luck, even if the item is still on sale. The computer won't issue the refund. Anyway, you just take your receipt to the service desk.

41cAjeeeLDL._SS260_.jpg

41kTzRIZiuL._SS260_.jpg

1513103d.jpg

41gTPkO65jL._SS260_.jpg

Sifo-Dyas

died almost 10 years ago
L.Lee;79180 said:
was the 2nd to last one commander bacara(look a like) in camo?

Yep, (well, sort of camo) it's a straight up repaint of the ROTS Bacara figure.
Check this pic:
photo.asp

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
BTW Lee,

If you are interested, I may have one of the AT-RT Battle Packs available for sale (someone else expressed some interest, but I don't think they have claimed it). Check out my post in the sale thread and drop me line.

UPDATE: The AT-RT pack has been claimed.

L.Lee

New Recruit
darthskellington;79188 said:
BTW Lee,

If you are interested, I may have one of the AT-RT Battle Packs available for sale (someone else expressed some interest, but I don't think they have claimed it). Check out my post in the sale thread and drop me line.

UPDATE: The AT-RT pack has been claimed.

nah its cool i was just wondering. i dunno bacara in camo kinda looks funky ( His Green visor ) . Plus isnt there already Gree? All in all camo wouldn't be a bad collection for my diorama...:rolleyes:

Stevetrooper

Galactic Groundpounder
The new color on the tie bomber looks cool (not sure which is more movie accurate) p.s. the bomber is upside down in that pic. those amatures! :)