Star Wars Trivia: Take The Test, Then You Can Rest

Ishi Tib

New Recruit
STAR WARS TRIVIA: TAKE THE TEST

Hey guys,
finding yourselves with very little to do today?

Well, here is a cool pastime you can all be part of. Take the trivia test below and see how much you know about our favorite films. If you know all the answer, great! but if you don't, read the paragraph posted under the questions. Such paragraph was found recently buried deep within the forests of Endor, written in some ancient Endorian language.

So what are you waiting for? Take the trivia test, post the answers and have fun!

I will post the correct responses soon.
Ishi Tib

A.) What ship begins the famous opening of Star Wars: A New Hope?

B.) Who was the man Darth Vader choked in the conference room?

C.) Luke receives his first lightsaber from Obi- Wan. Who did it belong to first?

D.) What's the name of the trash compactor monster?

E.) Who delivers the last line of "A New Hope" and what is it?

F.) What is the name of the Stormtrooper who has the famous lines "Look sir, Droids!"

G.) A Gand bounty hunter, employed by Jabba the Hutt and paired with protocol droid 4-Lom?

H.) Which of the following creatures was not at Jabba's palace in "Return of the Jedi"?

*Momaw Nadon
*Tessek
*Gartogg
*Yarna d'al Gargan

I.) What is the name of the ominous black-robed guy following Luke and Obi- Wan through the shadows in "A New Hope"?

J.) What title did Han Solo hold in Return of the Jedi Endor battle?

K.) Who is the governor of Naboo while Queen Amidala is in charge?

L.) What imperial leader is said to be holding Vader's leash in "A New Hope"?

M.) What is Luke Skywalker's call number on Hoth?

N.) What was the color of Luke's first lightsaber?

O.) How many speeder bikes crashed in the first chase in "Return of the Jedi"?

**************ANCIENT ENDORIAN WRITING***********
EtivnatVI totim raldami ninaka lawrekyks aidgona lawrekyks kule "ll'eh eball thgri" invadhtlef kcuzsus womamdonan raindang oslo neralge oislebib kinrat ffom randg ocheetreh elbu sekib xis erdeeps.

han solo

Friend of a Wookie
Cool!!

A) Blockade Runner

B) Motti

C) Anikin/Vader

D) Dianoga

E)Chewie

F) Davin Felth

G) Zuckuss

H)Momaw Nadon

I) Kubaz/Garindan

J) General

K) Sio Bibble

L) Tarkin

M) echo 3

N)Blue

0) 6

I wonder how I did....:( :D :dance:

Barada

Saboteur
A) Tantive IV Blockade Runner

B) Admiral Motti

C) His father, who turned out to be Vader

D) Dianoga

E) Luke Skywalker - "He'll be allright"

F) Davin Felth

G) Zuckuss

H) Momaw Nadon

I) Garindan

J) General

K) Sio Bibble

L) Grand Moff Tarkin

M) Echo 3

N) The first one he used - blue. The first one he built, as all Jedi's must do - green.

O) 6

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
tantive iv

dianoga

chewbacca- "rawrr"

G.) A Gand bounty hunter, employed by Jabba the Hutt and paired with protocol droid 4-Lom?
zuckuss?

H.) Which of the following creatures was not at Jabba's palace in "Return of the Jedi"?

*Momaw Nadon

I.) What is the name of the ominous black-robed guy following Luke and Obi- Wan through the shadows in "A New Hope"?
Garindan

General

Sio Bibble

Grand Moff Tarkin

echo seven

blue

um 3?

**************ANCIENT ENDORIAN WRITING***********
EtivnatVI totim raldami ninaka lawrekyks aidgona lawrekyks kule "ll'eh eball thgri" invadhtlef kcuzsus womamdonan raindang oslo neralge oislebib kinrat ffom randg ocheetreh elbu sekib xis erdeeps.

tantive iv motti I give up....

ok, I tried :ufo:

Ishi Tib

New Recruit
Well, well, well...
Indeed a very tight competition we are having here at the Tatooine Square Garden. Our three contestants at the moment are putting up a great fight following each other very closely.

Remember my friends, a hunting trip to the forest of Endor, all expenses paid, and the chance to win a brand new 2002 Speeder Bike with turbo reactors and leather interior awaits you.

Here are your scores.

WOOKIEE COOKIEE: Miss, you are trying hard, a great showcase of female intuition, but I know you can do better. Unfortunately at the moment, your score has you in third place these are a few things you need to accomplish to get the gold medal:

A) Find the answers to questions C
B) You have a correct answer given somewhere within your post but it is not properly placed with its corresponding letter. Get it properly placed, you gain a point
B) Correct 3 wrong answers

HAN SOLO: Sir, unfortunately you are in second place at the moment, but don't despair, you still have time to work your way up to the number one spot if:

A) Find those 2 missing answers
B) Correct the 2 wrong answers you have
C) Check the spelling on the name of a certain white armor dude :)

BARADA: Mister Barada, you are doing great but Mr. Solo is very close to you. If he gets the right spelling on a certain name, you guys will be leading in first place. Wanna move ahead even further? This is what you need to do to keep a good distance:

A) Find the correct answers to 3 of the questions
B) Find your missing answer

I will post all the correct answers once at lest one of you gets them all right or...maybe before :)

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
A.) Tantive IV

B.) Motti

C.) Anakin Skywalker

D.) Dianoga

E.) Luke Skywalker "He'll be all right"

F.) What is the name of the Stormtrooper who has the famous lines "Look sir, Droids!"

G.) Zuckuss

H.) Momaw Nadon

I.)Garindan

J.)General

K.)Sio Bibble

L.) Grand Moff Tarkin

M.) echo three

N.)blue

O.) 6

Ok the ewok stuff helped, but I still am stuck!!

Ishi Tib

New Recruit
Well, guys and gal,
the competition has come to an end as one of you have gotten all of the answers right.
Ladies and gentleman I'm pleased to announce that the winner of this month's Star Wars trivia issssss:

Mr. Barada ! ! !

Mr. Barada, you have 365 days to claim your prize which includes:

- A TRIP TO THE FOREST OF ENDOR AND STAY AT THE EWOK LOG HOUSE:
A beautiful and steady 1000 year old trunk of a tree, where you will receive continental breakfast and all meals paid. While there enjoy everyday valet parking once you fly up to the entrance in this:

YOUR BRAND NEW 2002 SPEEDER BIKE ! ! !
with turbo reactors and leather interior courtesy of Speeders R Us, a new an exciting dealer right on Logray Hill.

Now, this month's competition was in fact very tight as all of you showed a great knowledge of the films and gave your best trying to gain that number one spot.
Your play was indeed so great that both of you, Miss Wookiee Cookiee and Mr. Solo have gained the second spot!

Here at the Tatooine Square Garden would hate to let you go home empty handed, therefore you two will receive secondary prizes which are:

Wookiee Cookiee your awarded prize consists of a lifetime supply of:
GREETA NAIL POLISH AND NAIL POLISH REMOVER ! ! ! For those special moments in your life when your nails should shine throughout the night, Greeta's line of nail polishes are exactly what every female human needs, Greeta is for you! For sale at every JC Jabba store along the galaxy!

Mr. Han Solo, your awarded prize consists of a lifetime supply of:
SITH RAZOR BLADES ! ! ! their unique combination of Kryptonite and Lightsaber beam particles will always give you that very close shave you deserve! When your beard gets tough, Sith razor blades get tougher. For sale at every Walrus Pharmacy across the galaxy and distributed by Maul & Gamble.

Here are the correct answers:

TANTIVE V

B.) Who was the man Darth Vader choked in the conference room?

ADMIRAL MOTTI

C.) Luke receives his first lightsaber from Obi- Wan. Who did it belong to first?

ANAKIN SKYWALKER

DIANOGA

LUKE SKYWAKER "HE'LL BE ALRIGHT" REFERING TO R2-D2

DAVIN FELTH

ZUCKUSS

*Momaw Nadon >>> WAS NOT AT JABBA'S PALACE
*Tessek
*Gartogg
*Yarna d'al Gargan

GARINDAN "LONG SNOOT"

GENERAL SOLO

SIO BIBBLE

GRAND MOFF TARKIN

ECHO THREE

BLUE

A TOTAL OF 6 SPEEDERS

......YOUR SCORES:
BARADA: all answers correct
WOOKIEE COOKIEE:NO ANSWER FOR "F"
HAN SOLO: WRONG ANSWER FOR "E". WAS NOT CHEWIE.

Well this is it folks. Scroll down the page, check out the pictures of your winnings and I'll see you all next month with another Star wars Trivia

MTFBWY
Ishi Tib

Ishi Tib

New Recruit
BARADA'S PRIZE

Attachments

• wwwwwwwwwwwwwwinner2.jpg
    wwwwwwwwwwwwwwinner2.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 350

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
Methinks Ishi was a game host on price is right in a former life lol...

great stuff guys . sorry i didn't see it in time to have a chance at the speeder...

:aussie: