Star Wars Survivor

Yoda Man

New Recruit
well, I was thinking along the lines of figures whih in that case means their out of the game. But if we take the member approach, members decide which 16 members deserve to be on survivor the most. Then each week there is a reward(A figure?) and immunity challenge(so the winner won't get voted out). At the end of each week the 16 players vote off one person they don't want to play with anymore(Except the person who won the immunity challenge). Then the person voted off just can't play anymore. When there are 2 members left, the people who were voted off vote on who they want to win. The winner then recieves some sort of prize.

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
[sarcasm] Do we get to bring everyone back in the middle of the game after they've already been voted off? [/sarcasm]

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
The likely outcome of Survivor between members is arguements. IMHO it should be avoided for this reason.

Done with figures would be fun, but then The Rancor Pit is fulfilling that role (ie finding out everyone favourite figure), so perhaps another aspect could be entertained?

My thought is to do it with toy lines (Vinatge, POTJ, Unleashed, Action Masters etc).

Each line could be given marks, out of five say, in a number of categories (display-ability, play-ability etc). Categories are used one per round. Every member gets to grade the lines once in that category and the totals added up. Line with the lowest score gets eliminated.

Then move on to the next category. At the end we find out the members favourite toy line.

Just an idea.

Barada

Saboteur
I agree with Boru, that if we did it between members, feelings could get hurt, and that would lead to arguments (at best), or even have people abandon the site. Think of how you'd feel if you were the first person voted out with over 90% of the votes against you. No way could we allow that to happen.

I was also thinking that at the moment, it would be too similar to Rancor Pit to implement any time soon. Of course, I don't have final say on this, but that's my opinion on it.

It is certainly a good idea. It was done very well on an independent site a couple of years ago. Check out that game here.

Something to consider for the future.

Barada