Star Wars Movie Quotes Game

I was thinking we could play a game regarding quotes from the Star Wars movies. Word associations seems to be getting a bit worn. :(

I'll start by placing my quote. In your answer state the movie, who said it, and to whom it was said. You can also fill us in on the scene if you'd like. Whoever answers it first gets to place the next quote. If you think they answered incorrectly start a friendly argument and we'll put the one who gave the wrong answer in carbonite.

Here is my quote:

"Laugh it up fuzzball !" :rolleyes:

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Han Solo to Chewbacca, Interior Echo Base Med Center, just prior to Leia's nerf-herder comment nad sibling make-out scene :p

Assuming I'm correct, I'll kick this up notch right away with a notorious quote. You must give TWO instances to proceed:

"I've got a bad feeling about this."

Originally posted by darthskelington
You must give TWO instances to proceed:

1) A New Hope in the Millenium Falcon Luke says it while approaching the Death Star.

2) Return of the Jedi C-3PO says it when him and R2 are entering Jabba's Palace.

My quote: "These aren't the droids we're looking for.":rolleyes:

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
:argue: I'm going to disagree with your Threepio answer. Threepio gives almost every excuse imaginable to Artoo, but I don't think he says that. The ROTJ script agrees with me, but then the movies and the script aren't always the same.

I'll let that one slide for now, unless you're up for the extra challenge. (I actually don't know where all the quotes are, but that has to be the most frequently used line in the movies, and I'm curious where they all are : )

BTW- The Art of....Books contain the scripts for 1, 2, 4, and 6. I also have scripts for 5 (Empire) and 6 (Jedi). For verification purposes, of course. I'm not going to read them just to get the anwsers...that would be cheating....or the dark side of the quote.

To answer you: Sandtrooper to Ben & Luke, Exterior Mos Eisley checkpoint in the Landspeeder.

This one's a little tricky, but kinda easy too.

"No. Leave them to me. I'll deal with them myself." :rotate:

Alf

Agent
I found the C3PO quote in the book "I'd just as soon kiss a wookiee!" The Quotable Star Wars , but it doesn't say from which part of the movie.

Darthskelington:

It was also the first words spoken by Obi-Wan in episode one after TC-14 told them to make themselves comfortable.It was also said a few more times in the other movies.

Alf:

You or someone else has to answer Darthskelington's question first. In your answer state the movie, who said it, and to whom it was said. You can also fill us in on the scene if you'd like. Then you must place the next quote to play.:)

The last quote was from Darthskelington. It was:

"No. Leave them to me. I'll deal with them myself."

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Here's a list from the OT (not sre that it is complete)

SW: Luke - right when the Falcon is approaching the Death Star for the first time (after "That's no moon. It's a space station!")
SW: Han - In the trash compactor, right before it starts to compress.
ESB: Leia - Walking around in the belly of the asteroid-creature, before it starts to shake real bad.
ROTJ: C3PO - Walking into Jabba's place, right before they cut to Jabba for the first time.
ROTJ: Han - When the Ewoks are about to serve him up as a banquet for C3PO.
ROTJ: Lando - After hearing the Imperial Fleet was being deployed.

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
Actually, Alf isn't adding a quote. She was just trying to say that C-3PO did say "I have a bad feeling about this", but that she doesn't know from which movie.

"No. Leave them to me. I'll deal with them myself" was spoken by Darth Vader to Admiral Piett aboard the Executioner.

My quote is:

"Look at the size of that thing"

Look at the size of that thing.

Leia said it to Han in the back of the Falcon. (lol)

Just joking. It was in ANH near the end when the rebels started their attack on the first Death Star. It was said by an X-Wing Pilot ( I believe his name is Wedge).

My quote:
"Hey, we don't serve their kind here." :rolleyes:

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Originally posted by chris solo
My quote:
"Hey, we don't serve their kind here." :rolleyes: [/B]

ANH: Interior Chalmun's Cantina, Wuher the bartender to Luke, regarding the droids.

My quote:

"It's a trap!"

BTW- Nice work on the quote AmShak :) Chris pointed one E1 example,and I think Anakin "had a bad feeling" in AOTC somewhere.

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
obi wan says it in the arena when they're chained to the pillars in aotc

nightwing had a thread on these somewhere, but i don't have time at the moment to look for it.

It's a trap
said by ackbar in rotj during the attack on the 2nd ds.

here's my quote ....

"I'm just a simple man, trying to make my way in the universe."

"It's a trap"

Wasn't it also in ESB when Luke is fired upon by stormies in the cloud city? Leia yells it out hanging on to a door frame before Luke's battle with Darth.

AmShak's quote again:
"I'm just a simple man, trying to make my way in the universe."

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
Han Solo to Luke & Leia, 1st Death Star Dentention Block

"Oh, this is suicide!"

CoruscantCosta

Ewok Cheif
I'm really really bad at this........im going to throw out a somewhat educated, knowledgeable, wild guess..

C-3P0 in AOTC, when he is in the droid factory

uhhh....my quote....my quote.....
letsee...

"Obi-Wan Kenobi, you're my only hope."

err...something like that..........to make this one somewhat hard, you also have to name how many times it was said.

Princess Leia said it once in a holographic image to Obi-Wan in Ep.IV. The message was repeated 5 times.;)

My Quote:

"Many Bothans died bringing us this information." :looking:

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
My previous quote was actually C-3P0 talking to Han, Leia and Chewie in the astroid field in ESB right before the Falcon does a loop and lands.

"Many Bothans dies bringing us this information"

Spoken by Mon Mothma to rebels in a briefing room prior to attacking the 2nd Death Star.

My quote is:

"Good. See to it that he finds his way here."

I'm a quote factory.