Star Wars Jeopardy

Barada

Saboteur
jeopardy.newspage.jpg

On Saturday, October 11, at 2:00 pm EST, join us in the chat room and play The Bothan Spy's Star Wars Jeopardy. Rules and more details will be posted later in the week. The winner will receive one Clone Wars Yellow Clonetrooper Builder Pack, and one Clone Wars Jedi Army Multipack, courtesy of Big Bad Toy Store.

Barada

Saboteur
Hey Yodaman,

I honestly have no idea if it was mentioned before. I had computer issues between April and just a couple of weeks ago, so if it was in that time, I more than likely missed it.

I was just watching Jeopardy and I thought it would be cool if we could make it a SW themed one, and it just progressed from there. I hope you join in on October 11, and that everyone that participates has a lot of fun. Questions will range from being dead easy to brutally hard, so it should be interesting.

Barada

Yoda Man

New Recruit
I hope I can make it. I'm honestly not sure because I have so many things going on in October and I'm not sure when any of it is.

Barada

Saboteur
Okay, for a rough idea on times, 2:00 pm EST would be:

11:00 am West Coast (California, B.C., etc.)
12:00 pm (Texas, Alberta, etc.)
1:00 pm (Indiana, etc.)
7:00 pm (UK)

I have made this time because it encompasses the largest number of our members - and I promised our UK friends that the next chat would be at a time reasonable for them.

Unfortunately, being an international site, the time cannot be convenient to all of us here, and I apologize to those in Australia/New Zealand, as this will be around 3 or 4 am for you.
:(

If you're still not sure, this post was done at 11:26 am EST. I'm sure you all have the time adjusted for your time zone on the site, so simply look at what time I posted this reply, and determine the difference from 11:26 am. It should read 4:26 pm for UK members.

Barada

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
Superb Idea Barada,

Sounds like great fun for all. Those of us in Europe are most grateful to get the chance to join in without insomnia pills :D

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Anyone planning on playing, needs to go into the chat room at some point before the game starts to make that they have no problems entering or using the chat room. We need to be informed of any problems so that they can be corrected before the game starts. Once the game starts, anyone unable to enter will just be out of luck.

Zepp

Interstellar Buccaneer
Originally posted by Barada
Unfortunately, being an international site, the time cannot be convenient to all of us here, and I apologize to those in Australia/New Zealand, as this will be around 3 or 4 am for you.
:(

& Japan... :(