Star Wars A-B-C

Discussion in 'General Chit Chat' started by Buzz Bumble, Oct 24, 2008.

1. Buzz Bumble

Buzz Bumble Furry Ewok

The Tweedlebop website has some cartoony images to help you learn your Star Wars A-B-Cs. Here's the first one ...

There's 24 images in total (X, Y and Z are on the same image), so just keep clicking on the 'Next' link. :)

2. wookiee_cookiee

wookiee_cookiee Moderator Staff Member

That's adorable!!!

3. markwough

markwough New Recruit

These are really cute. My friends wants to know if they're available for purchase.This entire set is fantastic. Thanks for sharing your work with the world. I love these so much.

4. wookiee_cookiee

5. Buzz Bumble

Buzz Bumble Furry Ewok

I definitely didn't draw them ... I can just about draw a stick-figure. :)

6. chris solo

chris solo Agent

The link to the website isn't good anymore.

7. Buzz Bumble

Buzz Bumble Furry Ewok

I'll check on my Mac tomorrow (I'm still stuck on Windows PC for Internet access), but I'm almost certain that I downloa... err, "borrowed" all the alphabet images if you want them. :)

8. chris solo

chris solo Agent

I'm definately curious if it isn't too much grief. You definately caught my eye on it. :)

9. Buzz Bumble

Buzz Bumble Furry Ewok

Here's the set (click on each one for the full-size version)...

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

:)

10. wookiee_cookiee

Thanks Buzz!! I need to print these out and put them in a binder. :)

11. chris solo

chris solo Agent

Right on Buzz thanks. Those are great pics. :)

I can never figure out where you keep comming up with all the extra cirricular Star Wars media.

Wookie Cookie can make complicated new crossword puzzles for future contests with those. lol

12. Buzz Bumble

Buzz Bumble Furry Ewok

Sometimes I "borrow" a link posted by other people in other places I visit or in my junk emails. Sometimes they're just links that I stumble across when doing a Google search looking for something else (often when looking for images to put in the newsletters I do for work). :)

The www.katiecandraw.com link wookiee_cookiee posted above looks interesting ... but EXTREMELY slow to load for dial-up users because it's got so many images. :(