Slightly off topic - hoping someone can help

Sarasotarockstr

I am the fool who follows
Hello all,

I have to conduct interviews for my careers class at University of Florida, and I was wondering if any of you happen to have email addresses for any ILM'ers that I could approach about the assignment. It would be a relatively short email interview - probably 20-30 questions.

I'm not expecting the biggies like Coleman or Peterson to participate. But any help is appreciated! Just PM me or email to bret@effort.com.

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
I can't promise you anything but I'll see what I can do to get Rob Coleman for ya.:D

RYAN-J

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
I don't have any e-mail addys...but as Ryan pointed out in another thread somewhere...you can pretty much call ILM and ask to speak with anyone.

Sarasotarockstr

Cool. I've already got positive responses from Ryan Wieber (of Ryan vs. Dorkman fame) and Terrence Masson, who was the CG supervisor on the first "Fantastic Four" movie, CG Sequence supervisor on SW EP. 1, and a tecnical director on the Special Editions.

Still waiting to hear from some others. Thanks guys! I was asking about email as it's hard for me to call out from my work (despite being the boss).

Bret

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Yesteday I called Mr. Coleman but he wasn't at his desk, so I left a message on his answering machine telling him you would like to do an E-mail interview for a Class project. I also gave him your E-mail address so you MIGHT be getting a reply in your inbox!! Would you be interested in interviewing Ben Burtt too? if so let me know!

RYAN-J

Sarasotarockstr

MY GOD yes would I! Burtt, Coleman...basically any of the ILMers would be amazing!

Thanks Ryan! Now if I could get you to make me one of those sweet lightsabers you made... ;)

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
I called Ben Burtt Today and left him a message on his answering machine. I explained what you were doing the interview for and how many question it would be. I also left him your E-mail address. I know he's REALLY REALLY busy right now but hopefuly he'll take time to do your interview!! When do you have to have the project completed? Good Luck! :D :D

RYAN-J

Sarasotarockstr

I believe it's due by 07/09. Going to develop the questions and get them emailed this week. Thanks again for the help - hopefully Rob or Ben will come through!

Bret