Skel's trooping photos

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
So today I marched in the McKinney Avenue Transit Authority parade in Dallas. It was a short parade, ending in a street festival with vendor booths and music.

We marched in the 8 block (ish) parade, then took a quick bus ride to the street fair....walked through it and did some photo ops...then walked back to our starting point. Had a couple hours worth of good conversation afterwards. :)

Here are a couple photos...a group shot and a Vader/Guards shot, reminiscent of the ROTJ packaging artwork used on so many 80s products.

3957115409_097d3af11f_o.jpg

3957891780_78c5df2b5f_o.jpg

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
So Awesome Warren! I'm assuming your the guard on the left with the dark visor? Did you sign any autographs for the little kids?? :D Looks like you had a lot of fun!

RYAN-J

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Back on December 5, 2009, I marched in the Adolphus Children's Parade in downtown Dallas. I trooped along with about 20 other people, including Stormtroopers, Pilots, Scouts, Officers, Jango and Boba, Gree, Vader, a few Jawas, and a life size landspeeder (and more!). The parade was televised live in Dallas that day, and also recorded for later syndication. It aired in East Texas (aka where I live) on Christmas morning, and may have also aired in other markets around the country.

Here is a You-tube video of the Star Wars portion of the parade. I'm the Royal Guard to the right of Vader. Fellow Bothan Spy Lucious is the guard seen to the left of Vader.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3tOI9bF6yU&feature=player_embedded#