Signed Action Figure Collection

Discussion in 'Autograph Collecting' started by ellie_cowell, Feb 10, 2010.

1. If anyone's interested I've finally got round to photographing my Signed Action Figure Collection. The first batch of pics can be seen here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/85675124@N00/sets/72157623389436954/

Take a look and let me know what you think, the other half of the collection will be uploaded in the near future. :)

2. Corran(Horn

Corran(Horn Red Squadron

Most impressive! very nice collection you got there...

3. Thanks. That's 44 uploaded, another 43 to do!

4. darthskellington

darthskellington Dark Lord of the Typos

Awesome collection! You've got a number of signatures I need....I'm jealous. ;) I only have one signed fig myself....Michonne Bourigue as Aurra Sing. I got it in person at the Shreveport Sci-Fi Expo years ago. I did also get one through the mail for a friend....I sent James Earl Jones a Celebration III talking Vader figure...which he signed along with some photos for my friend and fellow Bothan Spy, Boru (who lives in Ireland). I need to try and get the same result for myself one day.

5. Thanks. James Earl James is one I'm missing. He is currently in London doing a play and I've contacted him to see if we can sort something out, but haven't heard back as yet.

Its a little difficult sending figures through the mail, UK to US.

6. Corran(Horn

Corran(Horn Red Squadron

Really awesome collection. How many did you get TTM? just wondering lol

7. Thanks. 14 were obtained TTM. All UK based, I always send an introductory letter first, asking if the person in question would mind signing a figure for me. Only had a couple of people decline so I am pretty happy with my successes.

8. wookiee_cookiee

wookiee_cookiee Moderator Staff Member

Those are really great! I love the pictures.

9. Capt. Khurgee

Capt. Khurgee New Recruit

Dear Ellie,

I'm sorry that I have'nt checked my PMs for a while. I have now and replied in kind. I would be more than happy, honoured in fact, to become part of your wonderful collection. I look forward to meeting you at some point.

Chris Muncke
    Captain Khurgee

10. darthskellington

darthskellington Dark Lord of the Typos

11. After a great day at the London Film and Comic Con, another update to my Flickr account with more signed action figures. Check it out here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/85675124@N00/

Quote from the day -

Whilst standing in line waiting for Michael Culver to sign my Captain Needa figure a certain Daniel Logan approached me and said 'Is that the guy who was killed by Darth Vader?' - Fantastic moment!

12. Another 4 signed figures added to the growing list including my first custom, Simon Williamson - Max Rebo.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/85675124@N00/

That makes 136 in total, gonna need more storage space soon!

13. Bounty CK

Bounty CK Spy

Very nice collection:)

You focus on signed carded figure.I focus on signed trading card:D

14. DarthBW

DarthBW New Recruit

Very cool collection, I'm in the process of taking pics of all my signed figures, I have 135 and a few multi-signed as well. I really love your 12 inch Stormtrooper.

15. Thanks. Great to hear from another fellow signed figure collector. Looking forward to seeing your collection!