Selling Complete Star Wars Collection

Jeff Findley

New Recruit
SELLING COMPLETE STAR WARS COLLECTION

Selling 99.9% of My LARGE Star Wars Collection

After contemplating over and over again… I have decided to sell 99.9% of my personal Star Wars collection!!! I have been a Star Wars collector ever since 1977… up until this past month… March of 2002. My collection has consisted mainly of ALL of the 3 ¾ figures produced from 1977 through March of 2002 (INCLUDING A FULL SET OF 96 OF THE ORIGINAL FIGURES WITH THEIR APPROPRIATE CARDS, COINS, AND ARE ALL IN PLASTIC PROTECTIVE CASES, ALL of the Vehicles and Ships re-produced before the re-release of the Trilogy up until March 2002, and ALL of the 12” Collection Series that have been released from… I believe 1995 thru … March of 2002… not to forget… ALL of the misc. playsets and “beast” releases that have been produced throughout the past couple of years. I AM NOT OR HAVE NEVER BEEN A SCALPER… all the items I have for sale… are from MY huge collection. I have simply invested more money into this past hobby of mine… than I would like to admit. But, I KNOW there are Star Wars collectors like myself… that are constantly looking for that one piece that would help “complete” their Star Wars collection. I have enjoyed collecting very much… but now… I am hoping to help out the others out there that are trying to locate their wanted Star Wars items! I am currently putting together this large inventory list for your viewing… but until then… please don’t hesitate to contact me!!! THERE IS ONE CATCH… I live in Irvine, California… so, I am seeking ONLY collectors in the Southern California area that are interested. I simply don’t have the time or facilities to set up a system for shipping… I SINCERELY APOLOGIZE for that! With the inventory that I am looking to sell… it would be very tough to keep up with my schedule. BUT… if you are in the Southern California area… and are interested in purchasing anything from a COMPLETE COLLECTION OF 96 OF THE ORIGINALLY RELEASED 3 ¾ FIGURES… to a TRUS Exclusive 12” Sandtrooper/Dewback… please don’t hesitate to contact me! I am not looking to make a huge profit here… I simply would like to sell my items for what I purchased them for or close to it. I hope to hear from you soon!

Thanks!

Jeff
(Please contact me at jfindleys@yahoo.com for any inquiries)