Science Fiction Book Club editions

r2dee2

New Recruit
Science Fiction Book Club help:

According to some SFBC bulletins I have, it looks like there might have been a couple of different covers for the book club edition of "HAN SOLO AND THE LOST LEGACY".... Han Book . Anyone that has this edition, can you tell me which one you have? The one from the 1980 bulletin looks to be quite different than the latter 2.

ALSO, I have the hardcover "ART OF RETURN OF THE JEDI" that I purchased from the SFBC, and I was wondering if there was any difference in that book and the mass market released book. Mine does have a $30 price marked inside the cover and the ISBN's are listed on the inside page, like most mass marketed books. The back of the jacket has the ISBN but not a barcode, perhaps the mass market edition has a barcode? You can see pictures here.... SFBC Editions right under the words "Index to STAR WARS books offered by the Science Fiction Book Club". If any of you have any information to shed some light on this, please let me know.

What I'm asking:

1) Are there several "different" covers on the HARDCOVER "HAN SOLO AND THE LOST LEGACY" books?

2) Is there any difference in the "ART OF RETURN OF THE JEDI" hardcover that was offered by the SFBC and the one released in the mass market?