RYAN-j?

Holla300

The Best Bounty
Im sure Ryan J will make this but you can also request in the 1st thread on the boards named RYAN-J's Fan-Made Autograph pictures. Are you getting these for Andy Secombe?

Pedge Jameson

Falls down for no reason.
Hopefully yes.
I almost forgot, if he has time I need a Matthew Wood from Episode 1 where he was Bib Fortuna.

Thanks in advance Ryan. ;)

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Hi Pedge Jameson! Sure I can put together some photos for Andy Secombe and Matthew wood! I design the photos in a program call Adobe Illustrator CS. The font style I use is "Palatino Linotype" When i have them finished I'll post them in my photo topic and I'll also PM (Private Message) to you. ;)

RYAN-J :D

Holla300

The Best Bounty
RYAN-J;79097 said:
Hi Pedge Jameson! Sure I can put together some photos for Andy Secombe and Matthew wood! I design the photos in a program call Adobe Illustrator CS.
The font style I use is "Palatino Linotype" When i have them finished I'll post them here and I'll also PM (Private Message) to you. ;)

Thanks for the info Ryan!
Can't wait to see these photos either :D

Pedge Jameson

Thanks so much!!
BTW guys I found stacks of 4x6 index card print sheets at a dollar store.
A buck for 20, check your area for this!! :D
Also AC Moore has frames that hold 9 4x6 cards, look for these too!

Yes the Bib will be great, what to call him though, Bib Fortuna Prequel?
Well thats up to you, at least now when I sent out to matt I'll have all his index cards to sign.

Holla300

The Best Bounty
Hey Pedge!

I know for a fact that both Ryan and I print those photos on 4x6 photo paper and not index cards. They really turn out great! If you dont have a photo printer at your home, take them to CVS/Wal-Mart and get them printed. If there is a copyright issue, then tell them what you are doing with them.

Pedge Jameson

These are not real index cards,
But printing paper thats the 4by6 size without trimming or anything.
They come out nice and glossy. :D

Same thing you use. ;)

Holla300

The Best Bounty
Pedge Jameson;79103 said:
These are not real index cards,
But printing paper thats the 4by6 size without trimming or anything.
They come out nice and glossy. :D

Same thing you use. ;)

Alright sweet. Then they will turn out great then. I wish you luck!

Pedge Jameson

Holla300;79104 said:
Alright sweet. Then they will turn out great then. I wish you luck!

Thanks! ;)
Like i said check your dollar store for a brand of 4by6 called Starlite.
They look fantastic, and at 5 cents a piece you cant beat it!

Pedge Jameson

Don't laugh, this isnt really the best but I thought I could help.
Kinda isnt the norm cause it doesnt use a scene from the film.

Was just goofing off.

Text isnt centered either, my bad. :D

Pedge Jameson

Holla300;79108 said:
Dude That looks pretty awesome to me! Great work!

Thanks, :D but I think to stick to the theme of the cards i need a photo from the film, I think a great shot would be when he has that confused look..."Ani?...little Ani?"

Hopefully someone can get this.
Ryan what do you use to get movie shots?
:D

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Hey! That looks pretty awesome! I'm impressed! Yes, I did use the confused look for one of the photos!! I'm kinda in a hurry, So I'll have to post the photos tomorrow. :( I think you'll like them! :D

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
The photos are now posted in my Autograph picture topic :D :D :D

Ryan what do you use to get movie shots?

I just put my DVD in my computer and hit play. Once I find the scene I'm looking for, I pause the DVD and hit the "Ctrl" (Control) key plus the "Prt Scrn" (Print Screen) key on my keyboard at the same time. this nifty feature will take a screen shot of my entire desktop. I then open my picture program (Microsoft Office Picture Manager) and click "Paste". I then crop off all the excess screen so only the movie scene is left. Hope that make sense!!

Sometimes I have to play around with photo by cropping a little here and a little their so it will fit my photo template. I then take the cropped photo into Adobe Illustrator and add it and the text onto the template. I used to look on www.google.com for scenes from the films, But after I found out how to take a screenshot right from the movie and get the exact scene that I wanted, I've done that ever since! Thanks for all the interest in my photos and for asking me to make them for you! :D

Pedge Jameson

RYAN-J;79132 said:

I just put my DVD in my computer and hit play. Once I find the scene I'm looking for, I pause the DVD and hit the "Ctrl" (Control) key plus the "Prt Scrn" (Print Screen) key on my keyboard at the same time. this nifty feature will take a screen shot of my entire desktop. I then open my picture program (Microsoft Office Picture Manager) and click "Paste". I then crop off all the excess screen so only the movie scene is left. Hope that make sense!!

Sometimes I have to play around with photo by cropping a little here and a little their so it will fit my photo template. I then take the cropped photo into Adobe Illustrator and add it and the text onto the template. I used to look on www.google.com for scenes from the films, But after I found out how to take a screenshot right from the movie and get the exact scene that I wanted, I've done that ever since! Thanks for all the interest in my photos and for asking me to make them for you! :D

Is it winDVD?
TIA

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
I'm not quite sure what you mean by a winDVD. are you asking what kind of DVD player my computer has or what type of program I use to view the DVD's? I use Windows Media Player 10 to get the screenshots if that's what you mean. :D

Holla300

The Best Bounty
RYAN-J;79146 said:
I'm not quite sure what you mean by a winDVD. are you asking what kind of DVD player my computer has or what type of program I use to view the DVD's? I use Windows Media Player 10 to get the screenshots if that's what you mean. :D

I think that is what he is asking there! Don't change programs Ryan. You do a wonderful job! :D

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Holla300;79148 said:
I think that is what he is asking there! Don't change programs Ryan. You do a wonderful job! :D

Yeah I don't plan on changing programs any time soon. :D I have Quicktime but I don't like the quality, like I get with Windows Media player10 :)

RYAN-J :)

Pedge Jameson

RYAN-J;79132 said:

Ryan I hit print screen and paste into photo software but they are too small for the picture area, something I'm doing wrong?