ROTS Tickets

BlueHarvest

New Recruit
Well, I purchased tickets for EP3 today, for the 19th & 20th. Advance tickets went on sale so if you haven't purchased them yet, go and check out your local theater ASAP. Beats waiting in line... My wife and I plan on partying like it was 1977 BABY!!! :guns:

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
Good evening BlueHarvest. I have 2 tickets secured as well. The 19th at 12:01 AM ;). And the 20th at some other time.

BlueHarvest

New Recruit
Excellent... Everything is going as planned... Gather the troops folks and let's make some noise in those theatres (I always have more fun when the whole theatre is kickin' back and enjoying it).
The re-release of EP4 was like that... We all had a frackin' blast! Making fun of weapy Luke, chearing when Fett-man showed up... Great stuff... great stuff

Barada

Saboteur
Got my two for me and a friend. I left it too late to get them for the good theater, but I'm still seeing the midnight show. :)

Barada

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
All lined up for 19th at 00:01.

Plus, we're 5 hours ahead (6 central - lol), so there'll be time to see it and post how it was just before you guys see it.

No spoilers, I promise. :evil:

Nightwing

New Recruit
Darth Boru said:
All lined up for 19th at 00:01.

Plus, we're 5 hours ahead (5 central - lol), so there'll be time to see it and post how it was just before you guys see it.

No spoilers, I promise. :evil:
ditto!

manivannanv

ManiSkywalker
I 've got tickets for the 19th and the 20th also! But both are evening or night shows (7:00pm and 10:30pm respectively).

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
Looks like our major cinema is showing it 17 times on the 19th. Seeing as I have the day off, maybe I'll pop back after a little sleep and see it a few more times - wooohoooo!!!

Ya cant beat giant seats at the giant screen with a giant popcorn, giant coke and giant sdds sound system :)

Maybe I'll hafta bring my giant Lightsaber ;)