roaw!! EWOKOALAPEDE

CoruscantCosta

Ewok Cheif
Good luck stomping on the ewoks now amshak!!!!!!! This is our new secret weapon.

Actually...

Its my new pet:) A Tanzanian Centipede, but I still could pull it out when you give the ewoks trouble:p

Attachments

• dscn6547pede.jpg
    dscn6547pede.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 249

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
Errr ... O-K.

It looks like the Koala's stopped taking the little green pills again. Who kept the straight-jacket from last time?

;)

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Wow. That thing looks huge on the computer. How big is it really? :eek:

As a concilliatory effort (to make sure that thing doesn't show up in any of my posts), I'd like to offer you control of 500 of the 1000 CoruscantCostaClones at my disposal. ;)

CoruscantCosta

Ewok Cheif
Its about 6 inches, indigenous to Endor, and is friends with current ewok cheif.

I dont accept your offer. I have a secret weapon called MS Paint, and Adobe Photoshop and a right click button on my mouse (which you mac users lack for a stupid reason!) so I hereby plan to create a grand army for the ewoks to fight the war against the droids, bothans, weequays, klatoonians, royal guards called skellington (you need a cool avatar).

CoruscantCosta

Ewok Cheif
No, he put himself in it, and killed himslef after remembering im 8 feet tall and he is 2.

What does a baby ewok look like? Maybe they stay in a pouch.

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
Okely-dokely, here's the straight-jacket, now someone hold him still. We might need a tranquiliser gun. :p

book.jpg

Oh, and here's a baby Ewok (aka Wokling), and no, Ewoks don't have pouches. :)

baby-ewok.jpg

Opps, wrong image, try this one instead. Aw, ain't it cute. ;)

Wokling.jpg

CoruscantCosta

Ewok Cheif
I want a real wokling....not a teddy bear made of plastic.

And that straightjacket idea wont work for reasons known only to me.

Warning one: roaw

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
I didn't edit my post at all ... you just didn't read far enough. If you edit a message it gets "Last edited" tagged at the bottom (like this one has) ... that one doesn't say that. :p

When I did a web search for "Baby Ewok" pictures, that plastic one showed up too, so I uploaded it as well.

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
What's wrong with my avatar? Maybe I don't have blinking eyes, or a telescoping....lightsaber......, but I'm quite fond of it, and it's hard to find really good Guard images.

Besides, I don't know how to make animated avatars. Tell you what, if you can find a worthy avatar for Lord Skellington, I shall at least give it a trial run. In the meantime, I shall assault you with random images.

:eye:

CoruscantCosta

Ewok Cheif
That avatar scares me:(

Buzzzzzzzz.......Buuzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.........BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ....bumble.

I learned how to differentiate between Australian and New Zealander accents by watching shark week.

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Oh, so now your afraid of me.

What has the Empire come to when Ewoks aren't even afraid of a Royal Guardsman, but they're scared of a vintage Disney's Haunted Mansion photo. .......sigh....... :p

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Hmmm....I hadn't thought about that. I don't think ghostly skeletons each much of anything.......But silly koalas don't know that.........so umm, yeah, it could eat a silly koala.

Tremble in fear of its terrifying, impending.....appetite. :shocked: