Revenge Of The Sith Figs

Durge

Under the Armor
Don't you think the episode II figures where sculpted and painted better then these ones?

I have an obi one with brown paint covering his nose.

MprimeX

Notorious Bounty Hunter
I like the Episode III: Revenge of the sith figures alot better. I find they are better sculpted and better painted then the episode II: attack of the clones figures.

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
I think ROTS had some excellent sculpt and paint jobs. It also had some really bad ones. I think like all the series, they keep getting better, but tke a few steps back for movie assortments due to the large assortment size. By the time the next series comes out (SAGA 05-06, in this case), they've got some really good sculpts to keep people going.

I remember POTJ had some amazing sculpts at the time. Many of them still are great, even if better versions of the figure now exist. So far I think the new Saga line is very well planned, but i wish it had more "new" figures.

Hem Dazon...Awesome! Brand new sculpts of Momaw and Garindan......cool.....but not necessary. I understand the wisdom of saving new characters for future release....but I'm looking for some Givin, Bom Vimdin, Stenness Shifters, Defels, and Saurians now. :p I guess ths rant should be in the Saga thread. Oh well.

MprimeX

Notorious Bounty Hunter
Yup.
I think theres many older figures (POTJ-POTF) have execelent sculpted figures.
I got a EIII. 55 Pilot Obi-wan kenobi and I just love his Scupture/Paint Job. *nods*