Rancor Pit

Barada

Saboteur
110202.rancorsmall.jpg

«
Beginning this Wednesday, October 1, a new game will premiere on The Bothan Spy. It will be a figure elimination tournament pitting two figures at a time, until only one remains and is declared the undisputed favorite figure of all time. Similar to Hasbro's website version, this will be expanded to include every figure made from 1978 to those confirmed for release next year. For full details, click here.

Barada

Saboteur
Round 1 is under way, with the first 50 matchups posted. I realize that is alot of posts, but with exactly 370 first round matches (740 figures!!!!!), anything less than 50 will take till next year to finish. Have fun!

Barada

Barada

Saboteur
Sorry Boru,

It's something we've been discussing for some time now. There is currently no way to put more than one poll in a single thread. Blame me, as it was my idea to go ahead with the way it is. Don't worry, after the first two rounds, I'm going to post less at a time, which will make it easier for all.

Barada

Barada

Saboteur
Results are in for the first 50 matchups, and the next 50 are posted. There were two sweeps in the first 50, and a few other blowouts. Many were close as well. Make your vote count, and remember if any ties occur, the winner will be determined by the number of positive replies for each one.

Barada