R2-D2 Giveaway

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
092404.r21.jpg
Win a POTF2 CommTech R2-D2 with Holographic Princess Leia sponsored by Yestertoys

You may register for this contest by sending us an e-mail, including your first and last name in the subject line. You may only register once. Duplicate entries will disqualify ALL entries. The winner will be announced in the Espionage Report and you willl have one week to claim their prize.

bond1.1.gif

Zepp

Interstellar Buccaneer
(sends 8D8 to 'persuade' the medical droid to have an 'unfortunate' accident during the resucitation of Boru)

(puts womprat poison in Aussie's blue milk)

Zepp

Interstellar Buccaneer
I didn't notice you'd recovered...

welcome back Boru, and it's good to see you healthy again...

(sithspawn, I'll have to see what happened to my assasin droid, I know I packed him somewhere...)

Hi everybody. Just passing by to say hello. :wave:

{They didn't notice me returning with a basket of space herpies from the movie Ice Pirates}.

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Ice pirates. Now that's a movie I haven't heard of in a long time. Only seen part of it, twice. The castrato conveyor belt of doom sequence. Have no idea what the rest of the movie is like.

All good space movies have a conveyor belt scene of some sort (not ;) ). Its worth the rent at least for the karate robots. Memory is faint, but I'm sure Robert Ulrich didn't win any awards.

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
That time-jump sounds familiar. Perhaps I've seen it from the conveyor scene on. I still have no idea what the movie is about......which might be just as well ;)

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
nope. i will select the winner friday or saturday and start a new giveaway which will be a gentle giant mini bust.