Portman will strip for the right role

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
001natalie.jpg
Screen beauty Natalie Portman will consider stripping nude on film if she's offered the right part.

The Star Wars actress once vowed never to bare her flesh on screen but she confesses she's changed her mind and is prepared to consider stripping.

Portman, aged 23, said: "I wouldn't say 'no, never'. I just think that setting limits on yourself is silly because there might be a day when you change your mind."

iol

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
darthzohner said:
Does this mean that we'll finally see the long-awaited love scene between Amidala and Aayla Secura? :makeout: :love:
It IS essential to the plot of Episode III.

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
A follow-up:

Natalie has a movie coming out called Closer. In the movie, she plays a stripper. Apparently a nude scene was filmed, but it was cut.

If a nude Natalie Portman scene was filmed, but it was cut, maybe we can get it in the Director's Cut version of the movie, if there is ever one...

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
Maybe we'll have to wait until she's 80.....you never can tell how far away the 'right role' is.

PS. For 'right role', most of us read....enough 0's in the paycheck.

PPS. For all the directors out there, my right role wouldn't have so many 0's :)

I just watched Natalie Portman in Connan, and she did mention that her movie "Closer" is coming in December. Connan asked her if she stripes in the movie and she just laughted, soo, we will know until December.

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
This is probably just publicity to get people to see this movie. If it turns out that there actually is a nude scene, I have a hunch that you won't have any trouble finding it on the internet as soon as it's available.

Barada

Saboteur
Bob, welcome to the site, but we are family oriented here. While most of us here, including myself, love these pics, we can't allow them for obvious reasons.

Sorry :(

Barada

Barada

Saboteur
No problem Bob.

Again, welcome to the site, and perhaps any interested people can just email or PM you for the link.

Thank you for understanding and editing it. Man, that was a hard call to have to make.

Barada

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
Bob, I did not see the original post. If it was a link to another site with pictures, I'm not sure that I have a problem with that as long as you clearly state what the viewer will see when they click on that link. If you were actually including nude images in your post, then I would rather you not do that. Basically, I want the viewer of the thread to decide for themselves whether they want to see the photos. If they're visible in your post, they don't have that option.

Again, I did not see the original post, so I'm not exactly sure what you did.

Regardless, it seems to be a dead issue - thanks for taking care of it yourself. Welcome to the site.

Bob Frapples

New Recruit
S'okay, originally added a hyperlink to a page where you could choose to view them out of a collection of about a dozen pics. I would never just post a blatant picture of something like that on my first post, let alone ever for that matter. I'm a little remorsefull of my name choice, does it come off as a play on words or just a name? Bob Frapples = Bob for apples. You'll find that I like to switch my avatars on a regular basis too. Keep on the look for more soon.