Podrace III has Begun

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
<center>
071003.podrace3.news.jpg
</center>

Click here to learn how to play and what you can win.

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
podrace.gif

Here's how it's played...

Each day, come to this thread and select the appropriate link to the day that we are on or just go to the thread for that day. Select a racer who is racing in that days event. Depending upon where your racer finishes, will determine how many points you receive. If your racer finishes 1st, you will receive 6 points. If you're racer finishs 2nd, you get 3 points. For 3rd, you get 1 point and everything past that gets you no points. The game will last 7 days. For the best chance of winning, you need to play everyday, but it is not required. At the end of the week, the one with the most points, wins.
During each day, there may be updates to the game that may include clues to the outcome of the race. These clues may or may not hint to which racer may or may not win. The point is, you may change your racer at any point during that days game up until the game is updated for the next day. The game will be updated between 10pm and midnight (central time)
The prize for winning this game will be an Imperial Forces 4-Pack sponsored by Federation Toys.

071103.imperial.jpg

The winners(the racers) of the podraces are selected randomly. The outcome of all races have already been determined. In the event of a tie at the end of the week, the tie will be broken with the roll of a chance cube or another method determined to be fair by me.

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5
Day 6
Day 7

The final standings

19 schmuck man
18 xwing25
15 Cornfritter
14 Guttersnipe
14 rogueace2000
13 Alf
10 Buzz Bumble
10 darkside449
10 ephantmon
9 Black Robot
9 Rancisis
8 gatorfett
7 mynock11
7 Real Scooby
7 wookiee_cookiee*
6 ST-321
5 Darth Boru
3 Bespin_refuge
3 CoruscantCosta
3 JediBeagle
3 Mittbretturuodo
3 RoJo1138
2 chris solo
2 darthskellington
1 nack5811
1 obre
0 chilaquil66
0 Watto*

*not eligible to win the prize

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
Errr ... it looks like Sebulba's still cheating with the scoring.

I think I'm supposed to have9 points:
3 from Day 1
6 from Day 2
0 from Day 3

Or maybe I'm misreading something. ?:eek:\

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Once again... sorry about that buzz.... I'm doing my best to keep you from winning. It will be corrected with the next update.