Pepsi Cans

Talon

New Recruit
Does anyone have the EPISODE 1 Pepsi Cans that were being offered at the release of E1? I have a few although I can't think of which ones they are right now. I think I have about 8 of the 24 that were released.

Talon

New Recruit
These are the ones that I have.

Jar Jar
Boss Nass
Panaka
Obi-Wan
Mace Windu
Padme
Destroyer Droid

LMK what you have. Thanks!

Talon

New Recruit
Thanks guys,

I would like to finish off the cans so any help here would be hot :)
LMK what you may want for them, or better yet e-mail me. Thanks

BlueHarvest

New Recruit
The gold Yoda can and the one with Anakin and Vader (I think it was called Destiny...?) are the ones to get.
I'm only missing those two.... I collected the bottles as well, but while I was galavanting across the US on my longhaul travels, I noticed that "almost" every state had a different style bottle, and some with different photos.
Has anyone ever scanned, or photographed them all?

Redleader

New Recruit
I checked and only have 3 left. (Maul, Nute Gunray, Amidala) Do you have a trade list?

This has been something that I have always wondered. What is the deal with the little words etched into the graphics? Each can is different, so I assume they spellout somthing if you have them all. Maybe Mittbretturuodo can help solve the mystery.....

Mittbretturuodo

Space Cowboy
There were 24 words, one for each can, but they weren't in order. So you had to figure out what in the hell the sentence was. If my memory serves me right it went along the lines of "Anakin is free, a Jedi destroyed, and something about something "lurks"?"

It really made no sense, and not everyone agreed on what is said. But after drinking all that soda I'm surprised I still make sense.:spin:

Talon

New Recruit
Thanks for the heads-up Redleader!
I went and checked out the link and left a reply to the guy. I hope to get them!
I will let you know how it goes.

Thanks again!

Ishi Tib

New Recruit
HEY GUYS,
THERE WERE A TOTAL OF 24 CANS FOR THIS PROMOTION
8 PEPSI CANS : ANAKIN, SEBULBA, QUI-GON, WATTO, JABBA THE HUTT, SENATOR PALPATINE, R2-D2 AND DARTH SIDIOUS
8 MOUNTAIN DEW CANS: DARTH MAUL, JAR JAR, MACE WINDU, OBI-WAN KENOBI, CAPTAIN PANAKA, RIC OLIE AND THE DESTROYER DROID
4 DIET PEPSI CANS: QUEEN AMIDALA, PADME, SHMI SKYWALKER.
4 PEPSI ONE CANS: CHANCELLOR VALORUM, C-3PO, NUTE GUNRAY AND BOSS NASS.
ON THE WESTERN SIDE OF U.S "STORM", A SODA POP MADE BY PEPSI AND ONLY DISTRIBUTED THERE HAD TWO CANS: QUI-GON AND JAR JAR BINKS.
ON THE "GOLD YODA CAN" SUBJECT THERE ARE A TOTAL OF FOUR DIFFERENT CANS AND AS YOU KNOW, IT WAS RANDOMLY INSERTED IN 6 OR 12 PACKS OF THESE DRINKS. ONCE FOUND YOU COULD SEND IT IN FOR A $20.00 DOLLAR CHECK, A CERTIFICATE PLUS A DIFFERENT GOLD YODA CAN WITH THE SAYING "LIMITED EDITION GOLD YODA CAN" WRITTEN ON IT.
THE GOLD YODA CANS WERE:
PEPSI, DIET PEPSI, PEPSI ONE AND MOUNTAIN DEW.
THE HARDEST ONE OF ALL THESE FOUR TO COME BY IS THE "GOLD YODA PEPSI ONE" CAN. DUE IN GREAT PART TO THE FACT THIS SODA DRINK IS PRODUCED IN SMALLER QUANTITIES THAN ITS COUNTERPARTS.
THERE HAVE BEEN REPORTS OF THE GOLD YODA CAN BEING PRODUCED WITH THE STORM LOGO, THE PEPSI DRINK AFOREMENTIONED.
BESIDES THESE CANS THERE WAS ALSO THE "DESTINY CAN". IN FACT, THIS ONE IS THE ONLY CAN SPORTING FULL COLOR FOR THE U.S. IT HAS A BLUE BACKGROUND AND THE PICTURE OF ANAKIN FROM HIS WAIST UP ON ONE SIDE AND VADER BEHIND HIM. THESE WERE EVEN HARDER TO FIND THAN THE "GOLD YODA CAN" THERE WERE SOLD BY THE FAN CLUB FOR A WHILE FOR $50.00, ENCASED IN AN ACRYLIC DISPLAY.
NOW, IF YOU WANT TO SOLVE THIS PUZZLE, HERE ARE THE WORDS FOUND ON EVERY SODA CAN FOR THIS PROMOTION. REMEMBER ONCE THEY ARE ARRANGED PROPERLY YOU WILL GET A COMPLETE SAYING. HERE ARE THE WORDS AS THEY APPEARED ON CANS 1 THROUGH 24.

:NEW, LURKS, BREAKS, BUT, THEIR, FACE, BUT, ENSLAVEMENT, DESTROYED, FUTURE, MAY, ANOTHER, ANAKIN, IS, FREE, JEDI, BUT, NEARBY, IS, TRIUMPH, MENACE, THE, CLOUDED, ONE

GOOD LUCK ! WAKE ME UP WHEN YOU ARE FINISHED... :sleep: