[PC] Knights of the Old Republic

Dark Jedi

Banned
nope, I don't think I will though.......well I might... Yeah I bet I will if I get the chance....chances are I might get an X-Box for Christmas this year...possibly...ya just don't know....but it's coming..and Pepito believes he will see an X-Box under his tree zis year J/K I'm not a mal-treated little Mexican kid...LOL

JediSearch

S.C.A.L.P. Special Ops
I know most of you have probably played this by now, but I haven't. I have owned the game for some time now, but my computer was not able to handle it. I am finally going to upgrade my computer next month to be able to play it! I can't wait to see it.

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
Its an okay game, just not really my type of thing.

Far too much walking around trying desperately to figure out some obscure clue to get to the next bit. If thats your kind of game, then this is very nice on the graphics front and ai etc, but if you prefer more straightforward shooting and slashing at stuff, stay far far away from it.

JediSearch

S.C.A.L.P. Special Ops
Thanks for the info. I would probably like it, I like just about any Star Wars based video game.

JediSearch

S.C.A.L.P. Special Ops
JediSearch said:
I know most of you have probably played this by now, but I haven't. I have owned the game for some time now, but my computer was not able to handle it. I am finally going to upgrade my computer next month to be able to play it! I can't wait to see it.
I finally have the computer built, and the new video card is scheduled to arrive tomorrow!

:spin::spin::spin::spin::spin:

The computer: P4 3.2Ghz HT 800Mhz FSB / 1GB RAM / 280GB Hard Drive space and an ATI X600 All-In-Wonder (256MB PCI Express)!