(Off topic)Triumph the insult comic dog

Dark Jedi

Banned
This dog is hilarious!!!!! He wrights songs...makes fun of people and to make it even funnier, he is a little rubber dog puppet with a blue tie on and a cigar in his mouth, his first CD wich is called Come Poop with Me is now available, WARNING contains course language and adult themes, and they won't sell his CD at Wallmart so don't look for it there.

lol

lol.....i know who your talking about, i heard one of his songs and he made me laughing the sh!t out of me. :roflmao: - SwordStalker :vader:

Barada

Saboteur
Hey Ace and Wicket,

I've been playing along with some of the little jabs, but I just want to make sure we don't go too far.

I don't know if the guy you're referencing was a part of the R2N incident and left bad feelings, but I'm pretty sure I speak on behalf of the site when I say we don't want to spark a flame war between us and YN by ripping their members here.

If I'm wrong, and this is indeed all in fun, then continue :)

Barada

aceface

Junior Spy
Originally posted by Barada
Hey Ace and Wicket,

I've been playing along with some of the little jabs, but I just want to make sure we don't go too far.

I don't know if the guy you're referencing was a part of the R2N incident and left bad feelings, but I'm pretty sure I speak on behalf of the site when I say we don't want to spark a flame war between us and YN by ripping their members here.
Ah, I certainly don't want a flame war either. The Triumph character was a R2N member who hung out in the movie threads for a while and basically "pooped" all over every new movie that would come out. He was especially motivated to crap on the Cat In The Hat. Anyway, there were only a couple of people who took offense. None of it had anything to do with the demise of R2N or the start of YN.

If I'm wrong, and this is indeed all in fun, then continue
You are :) It is ;) Very well! :D

www.milkandcookies.com/stuff/triumphvsw.asx

:D