Non-TTM Autographs

Discussion in 'Autograph Collecting' started by SWfan, Jul 21, 2008.

1. SWfan

SWfan Infiltrator

Just added these to my collection! :eek:

Attached Files:

2. Holla300

Holla300 The Best Bounty

Those are some awesome cards! I just added these poster to my collection. I bought the black one from Bret and then added Billy Dee And Warwick Davis on it. The blue poster was signed by Jack Lloyd at Star Wars Weekends. It is sent to Jason Wingreen right now. More photos are on my site.

Attached Files:

3. RYAN-J

RYAN-J TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER

WOAH! Those look super cool! :D

RYAN-J

4. Chewie

Chewie The Mighty Wookiee

Had a friend buy a CD for me signed by STYX at a local concert last night! All proceeds went to help the flood victims here in Iowa. :cool:

5. SWfan

SWfan Infiltrator

Got this today!

Attached Files:

6. Chewie

Chewie The Mighty Wookiee

Wow. Nice one with the Declan Mulholland!!! :)

7. RYAN-J

WOAH! :eek: looks cool! :)

RYAN-J

8. Bounty CK

Bounty CK Spy

Got some great stuff from Japan:)

4x Boba
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3x Leia
    [​IMG]

9. Bounty CK

Bounty CK Spy

More:D

Lawrance Noble(sculptor)
    [​IMG]

Matthew Wood
    [​IMG]

Monday Pass(last day) signed by Lorne Peterson,Steve Sansweet & Matthew Wood
    [​IMG]

10. RYAN-J

Those look fantastic Chan!! :D

RYAN-J

11. Holla300

Holla300 The Best Bounty

12. RYAN-J

Those look totally awesome wes! :eek: I can't wait to see what they look liked matted and framed! :D

RYAN-J

13. Holla300

Holla300 The Best Bounty

14. RYAN-J

Those look great Wes!! ;) good additions to your collection!! :D

RYAN-J

15. jedibill

jedibill New Recruit

16. Holla300

Holla300 The Best Bounty

I bought that ROTJ from a collector. He got it at one of conventions in England. I had the list of where and which but I can't seem to find it. The only thing I added to that ROTJ since i've had it was the Peter Mayhew.

17. Holla300

Holla300 The Best Bounty

18. RYAN-J

Stopped by my local Flea Market yesterday and picked up a great deal from my friend. A 5x7 photo signed by Richard Thomas and a 3x5 Index card signed by the late Ellen Corby for $30.00!! :eek: I’m a fan of “The Waltons” TV show and I’ve almost completed my Walton family collection.

Just need to add: Kami Cotler, David Harper, Will Geer, Judy Norton & Jon Walmsley. A friend of mine will hopefully be getting Kami’s later this month at the Waltons reunion in CA, and I have requests out to Jon & Judy through Up-To-Date addresses. ;) The guy I purchased the Ellen & Richard Thomas from thought he might have a David Harper index card, but he’ll have to check. If he does that just leaves Will Geer to complete my set. :eek: Wish me luck! :D

Richard Thomas:
    http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j201/RYJALI/Autographs/Richard_Thomas_5x7_Autograph.jpg

Ellen Corby:
    http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j201/RYJALI/Autographs/Ellen_Corby_3x5_Autograph.jpg

RYAN-J

19. Jedi_Joel

Jedi_Joel Agent

As usual, Wattographs delivers top notch service, and comes through with great personalization requests:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

20. Holla300

Holla300 The Best Bounty

That looks amazing! Congrats!:D