New Target One-Spot items

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
A variety of new Star Wars items will be in Target's dollar section, or One-Spot starting at the first of the year. Some product is starting to trickle into stores now.

Items include Light-Up Yo-Yos, memo-pads and post-it notes, spiral pads and journals, lenticular cups, sandwich containers, collapsible water bottles, erasers, and Play Packs (coloring book, sticker and crayon kits).

We got in a few today and I snagged a few things I liked and thought might sell out over the weekend.

Containers:

8293845331_1191d7fe84_z.jpg

SWfan

Infiltrator
I was just at Target yesterday and totally forgot to look for these. d: Was going to pick up the memo pads and post its.

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
If your store is like mine....if they arrived before Xmas...then they were put out and probably sold pretty quickly. They should be replenished a couple times though before it switches over to a new set though. I've got a few other items to post pics of.

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
I think this might be everything. I recall there being a space for Angry Birds Play Packs...not sure if that means there are some Star Wars Angry Birds packs on the way or not....with regular versions that seems a bit like overkill.

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
8346155883_1ac9699dce_z.jpg

Here is the Angry Birds Play Pack. This package features the Target one-spot price and logo on the back. The same pack with a 97-cent price point on the front can be found at Walmart.