New silver figure?

Nightwing

New Recruit
According to an e-mail I received from r2dtoys.com, there will be a silver yoda figure coming out soon. No image yet. Anybody know anything about this?

dustrho

S.C.A.L.P. Wpns Supplier
Mousedroid.com had an image of a holographic Yoda, but I'm not sure about the silver one. I replied back to John at r2dtoys asking him the very same question.

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Grrr......watch it Nightwing. Have you heard the term "Slay the messenger"? ;)

I could handle a holo-yoda. But another hood ornament?!?! :flame:

Nightwing

New Recruit
according to r2dtoys latest e-mail:

We also added the celebration 3 figure to our site, we will get them
soon along with the holo Yoda, target Vader, silver Yoda and all other
exclusives !
so there is a silver yoda along with the holo yoda?

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
Well i hope that they do a better "silver " figure than the last releases. The Toyfair Vader and Silver R2 was fine but after that, it looks like they broke out the silverfrost paint, not the anodised look...
Having said that i'll be still getting them if poss.....lol :banghead:

mynock11

Sith Medic
im finding that i am kinda drawn to the silver figs lately.. and its funny they are some of the few i still have carded...lol

Nightwing

New Recruit
I stopped after Boba: It looked like something anybody could do with an old figure and spraypaint in the back yard

JEDI FREIJAN

a.k.a. Darth Kraam
There's nothing wrong with the silver fig's.If you look back at my photos from over a year ago you will see my own silver vader.
They are a very nice contrast to the coloured backing cards of the others.
They should do all the Sith & Jedi's in silver ...... that would be cool!

Nightwing

New Recruit
JEDI FREIJAN said:
There's nothing wrong with the silver fig's.If you look back at my photos from over a year ago you will see my own silver vader.
They are a very nice contrast to the coloured backing cards of the others.
They should do all the Sith & Jedi's in silver ...... that would be cool!
the original toyfair vader was great, the second was pathetic. Naf pose, naf paint job