New Poll

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
The new poll asks...
Now that the POTJ line has come to an end, which was your favorite figure to come from that line?

everett

New Recruit
Going to sound lame with some of the great figures that are in the line but the Chewbacca Mechanic. Superb detail and actually height accurate. My second choice would be a tie between the Sandtrooper and the Biker Scout. Third choice would be FX-7. Needless to say I like detailed action figures.

joewhite

New Recruit
Man that's a tough one! I think all the POTJ look awesome but I'd have to say my favorite is the Scout Trooper followed closely by Ellors Madak.

Deathstar

Visit vacation paradise!
I liked the new sculp Sandtrooper the best.

The special Boba Fett was also a great addition to my collection: Both .01 and .02.

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
I voted for the sandtrooper, but I like the POTJ line so much, it was hard to decide. I also liked Mechanic Chewie a lot, and Dagobah Vader.

Barada

Saboteur
I think Dagobah Vader is my personal fave, followed VERY closely by FX-7, 300th Fett, and the Sandtrooper.

Barada

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
I was most pleased with the mechanic chewie. he was 100 times better than any previous chewie. The 300th feet was very nice as well. I wanted a new rebel fleet trooper and the new version is great, but I waited a long time for boshek and he looks great. he is my favorite.

Gotta love the pork chops.

V, sorry your boshek has paint all over him, mine looks fine. maybe you should bring that up at the next toy fair.