New Episode III image??

CreepyBunny

Infiltrator
Thanks for the pics, Buzz Bumble. That's the way I like to see my Emperor Palpatine. None of these normal looking senator shenanigans. I like him pale and creepy. Yay!

Moff_Diver

Darth Ignominious
i disagree with putting hayden in the vader suit. HE'S JUST TOO DARN SMALL compared to David Prowse.

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
Definitely! He's not even half the size of the guy. Makes it look a bit like Vader-the-prune....too long in the sauna or something :(

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
I don't think I've seen this one posted here. Click on it for the gargantuan version.

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi ...

YodabeatenbySithWicket.jpg

the real reason Yoda was brought to his knees - my evil twin, Darth Teddy. ;)

(This picture wasn't done by me.)

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
Darth Aussie said:
Wonder what she's thinking about?....lol
She's striking the "Uncle Rico" pose and thinking of being "surrounded by little sea horses".

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
There's reports / rumours that some of that last batch are fan-made fakes - specifically ...
  • the one in the first row with Mace challenging Palpatine
  • the last two with Yoda (although I'm guessing some of the complaints about those are due to whichever magazine they were in flipping the images, or perhaps George Lucas flipping the frames in the actual movie like he's done before)

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
Here's two small animated images of the Anakin vs Dooku lightsaber duel ...

plus one small animated image of the Anakin vs Obi-Wan lightsaber duel ...

Wait for them to load

There's also a rather large pile of 24 new images to be posted over the weekend (it's already Friday evening here) as soon as I can upload them all to the webhost. :)

Impatient types can check out this website (for as long as it stays up), but I've enhanced many of the images so you can actually see what's in them. NOTE: There's a TON of images on this website, only some are new and it takes an ice age to load for those of us on dial-up connections.