New 'do

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
120803.nat.jpg

Dressed in black Prada, Natalie Portman displayed her new 'do, cut very much in the style of Catherine Zeta-Jones' Velma Kelly character from Chicago. Portman plays the widowed mother of an infant in Cold Mountain.
«
In May 2005, Portman will again play mother (and wear expanding pregnancy padding) when her Star Wars: Episode III character, Padmé Amidala, gives birth to twins, Luke Skywalker and Princess Leia. Comparing her two maternal roles, Portman said, "Both have a heavy responsibility where their own survival becomes crucial to their children's survival."
«
Among the guests at the St. Regis after-party was actress Bai Ling. Ling also appears in the next Star Wars, playing Senator Bana Breemu alongside Portman. "My character helps put Padmé's mind at peace when she's in trouble," Ling previewed.
«
usatoday.com

Barada

Saboteur
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

What is she thinking?! That has to be one of the most godawful things I've ever seen. It didn't work for Catherine Zeta-Jones, and it doesn't work for her.

Betty Boop went out of the public eye decades ago!

Barada

Zepp

Interstellar Buccaneer
Boop Boopy doop...

jk, I think it looks alright although again she has too much makeup. She definitely looks better with longer hair, but I guess she is trying for the empowered woman look of the 21st century. Hair grows back...

Nightwing

New Recruit
Originally posted by Borsk
anyone seen 'The Professional' aka 'Leon'?
where Natalie makes her professional debut.

Fantastic film

I finally got the uncut version(although I had to get the R1 version- there is no R2 version)

Leon1.gif