Matt Busch autographs

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Matt Busch (known for his Star Wars art, including his recent ROTS Circus Style poster, and You Can Draw Star Wars too book and video series) recently held a trivia scavenger hunt contest on his website. I went out to my mailbox today to find a prize package waiting for me!

Alas, I was not the grand prize winner (an origianl signed painting), but I did win a cool runner up prize package, including a signed copy of his art book Pucker, a signed sketchbook and photo, and slew of other goodies, including a Battlestar Gallactica comic and Autograph Times magazine featuring painted cover by him, an honorary 501st trading card of him, and a copy of the You Can Draw Star Wars DVD preview given away at C4 in Los Angeles.

While the contest is over, I still highly recomend you check out www.mattbusch.com to see some awesome artwork in a variety of categories, including, of course, Star Wars!

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
WOAH! :eek: Warren! That's so cool man! :D I'm very happy for you!! Post pics of all the goodies you got if you have time!! I'd love to see them!! :D

RYAN-J

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Thanks guys. As requested Ryan, here is a photo. :)

Attachments

• mb prizes.jpg
    mb prizes.jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 354