• I would prefer to go back to the way it was before

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • I don't like either version and i will be posting what i think below

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
After a winner has been selected in the raffle for the current Watto's Lotto, it will begin again with the 2003 figures. We are currently discussing any rule changes that may go along with the new game and this is your chance to let us know what you think. Take a moment and vote in the poll and share any ideas or thoughts you may have on previous rules and possible changes to those rules. Click here to take a look.

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
The Current way - You must select the correct 3 numbers in the correct order to win what's in the pot or you must select the correct 3 numbers in any order to win half or a part of the pot.

The old way - You must select the correct 3 numbers in the correct order to win what is in the pot.

Tthe new way - You tell me.

darkside449

New Recruit
I think tou guys are doing a great job! The rules you set are the ones that we should go by. This is the longest contest i've ever been in -it's harder than powerball! How many powerball millionares have there been since the start of this contest?
The contest is fair and each week gets more exciting because of the huge potential payoff. You are doing us the favor and I think it should not change unless the Spy sees fit to do so! Thanks for the great site and the best contests!

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
The way the lotto is now is great. Very exciting. I've personally gone to great lengths never to miss a week. Even on vacation its been a priority to log in at least once a week to get my entry in. Not that I've ever won anything in any competition ever (not just here, but ever, anywhere), but its great fun to enter and watch out just in case :D

Many many thanks to all at TBS for this competition and indeed the whole site, which is without doubt (IMHO) the best SW place to be!

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
As it looks now, we'll be taking the current rules into the next round. After the last poll we did on this, the old rules had a lot of support and I wanted to see if they still did. We want to keep the rules simple while making the game difficult but not so difficult that no one can win. When i say difficult, what i mean is that I want the pot to grow and when we have a winner, there is a big prize and not justa couple of figures.
We'll assign numbers and draw a winner for the current raffle between this coming wednesday and the weekend and start off new the following wednesday.
Thanks for the input and of course we welcome more.