Looking for some mails

jjislas

New Recruit
Hi,
Looking for George Lucas or Steve Sansweet e-mail.
Any other contact with the main fan club will work.
Appreciate your help

jjislas

Always looking for Vaders...

jjislas

New Recruit
darthskelington said:
Don't have a specific e-mail for Sansweet, but his collecting column in the Insider is:

scouting@insider.starwars.com

No e-mail for Lucas. I got an unsigned picture when I wrote him at Lucasfilm, but I can't find the address now.

Thanks,
I will try this one because here in Mexico we're having a lot of dissapointments with the official club:

:flame:

1. We haven't recieved the magazine called "Universo Star Wars" since July 2004.

2.They increase the membership in $10US more than last year and haven't received the kit yet (they told us that they will be ready by April, nothing yet).

3.They invite us to see the ROTS premier 1 day before it was (it was difficult to make some space with such little time of anticipation for most of the fans, so the organizers invite their friends (not members or SW fans)).

4.One month ago a Convention was organize by some fans, the Lucas Film License owners send the police to cancel it, because it wasn't approved by them.

4.The yearly Star Wars Convention is on July, but this year haven't received any news any of the fans (someone who talk with the presindent of the fan club told us that he said "no Convention this year").

5.The Darth Vader 500th, an exclusive to the official store here in Mexico, was sold first to the friends of the owners, then to some of the members, at last to all the fans who pay our membership (I got the last one).

This are some of the issues here in Mexico with the Fan Club, but there are more.

What I want to do is to obtain the license from Star Wars or Lucas Film so I can have the Official Store, Club, organize the Convetions, meetings, etc... I know it will cost some money, but I will do it for the fans (I'm included) and is also a bussiness for me.

Regards.

-------------------------------------------
jjislas@darthvvader.net

Always looking for Vaders!!!

jjislas

New Recruit
Haven't received any response from Steve yet :(.

Mary e-mail anyone????

By the way I'm the Poker Champion!!!!