Looking for Han in Carbonite Life Size Illusive Originals at a somewhat reasonable $

Carbonite Jawa

New Recruit
Hey Everyone I'm new to the forum but if anyone has any info on the Illusive Originals Han in Carbonite let me know. I would like to eventually buy one if I can find it for the right price

Barada

Saboteur
Welcome to the site Carbonite Jawa. While I'm sure that the price has dropped, it is still an expensive piece to own. Ebay is likely going to get you the best price, as most collectible stores will want a premium for this. Your biggest problem will probably be with shipping though. An item this size will cost you a ton to transport it. Good luck, and kep us updated if you get one.

Barada

Carbonite Jawa

New Recruit
Barada
I thought the same thing however it originally retailed for $1200 at the Star Wars Insider Jawa Trader. At the time other Collectible Stores were selling it for about a $1000. This was in 98 but at the time I wasn't interested. I have checked E bay and one ended not too long ago for $1500! There is one up there now with a reserve of $1750! I would love to go back to 98 and pay $1000 but it doesn't look like that is going to happen. One of the guys who was selling it at the time was a guy who lived in my home state only about an hour or so away from me. That would have been great because I could have avoided the high shipping costs that you speak of. Unfortunately I E Mailed the guy and he has no way to get one for me so I guess E bay will be the way to go for now unless something else presents itself. Thanks for the response though and keep an eye open for this Thanks